Pet Peeves of shopping at Xmas.

K

Katie

I was dumb and went Christmas shopping up at the mall.
Here are my major pet peeves of shopping at the mall. I am sure PMS had something to do with the crankiness and short temper.

Unique Parking:
People park anywhere they even if it is in the middle of the road.

Pedestrains that walk in the middle of the parking lot and then give you dirty looks when you pass them.

When walking around the mall the people that stop in the middle of the walk way and start talking on the cell phone and stop traffic.

When people are at the register, they have paid, bagged and are standing their talking on cell phone while there is a long line behind them.

Ok I am done whining about shopping. I am entirely done and have my feet up right now.

SeaRide

Alright..

I will name one instead of typing a long list for now.

How about the parent that let their son/daughter learn to drive in the friggin parking lot and hit your parked car? He/she was only trying to park next to my car. Only during the crazy Xmas shopping days.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lol: My hubby went to the mall today and he spent more time at Ruby Tuesday's drinking beer with buddies he ran into than shopping!

Me~~~I'm done! :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Oh quit complaining, haven't you moved away yet??
Oh wait.. Thats the line people use towards me.. sorry..

The most annoying thing about the mall in waldorf are the people who don't understand that when you are pulling into the mall from 301, you have NO stop sign at the intersection, you just go.. I have come so close to rear-ending people there who just dont have a clue..

Was at Pentagon City mall today.. Talk about a PAIN to get in and out of there! Didn't like that at all, I can see why in the past we always took the Metro in.. And then we are going to our car and someone's alarm is going off on there car.. It is a very loud alarm, and the fact that it was inside the parking garage make it that much worse

Biscuit

Livin' Large
The only pet peeve I have is with people who dish it out and can't take it. You know what I'm saying.

SxyPrincess

A big gripe I have with anyone shopping: people who will sit in the middle of the parking lot with their blinker on, waiting for someone to load their items into the vehicle so that they can take their spot. God forbid you have to walk a few steps and lose a few pounds. :rolleyes:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
A big gripe I have with anyone shopping: people who will sit in the middle of the parking lot with their blinker on, waiting for someone to load their items into the vehicle so that they can take their spot. God forbid you have to walk a few steps and lose a few pounds. :rolleyes:

The exact way I feel about that! But nothing quite compares to what I saw to JC Penneys in wildewood the other day.. A lady comes down one of the ailes and literally pulls up onto the sidewalk (where they have the wheelchair access) to let their passenger off..