This is just...AAAGGGHHHH!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:banghead:

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7.

"If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on America would be compelling." Reynolds commented from his Texas A&M office
This is just ignorant. I sat right there in front of the television and watched the second plane hit. Hundreds of people saw the first plane hit up close and in person. What is wrong with these people? Now all those psycho DUers will be screaming in anguish - "I KNEW it!! Bush destroyed those towers! He is EVIL! He is HITLER!!" completely forgetting (or not caring) that we all sat right there and watched it happen.

Grrrr.....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
And also, if 2 planes didn't hit those towers, then where the heck are the people that were on the planes? Witness protection? :sarcasm:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This makes life so much easier...

The government's collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms.

If the government can fake airplanes crashing into buildings, can collapse the buildings with NONE of the visible evidence we associate with the 100's of buildings we've all seen knocked down by experts on TV and can fake everything else associated with 9/11, then I need not worry every again.

If they're that good, it is way beyond me worrying about being able to do anything about it.

It's like being a Democrat. If you think everything from Florida to Ohio was stolen and everything else is faked by Halliburton and Bushco, if they're that good, why bother? There ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Be happy!

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

This is just ignorant. I sat right there in front of the television and watched the second plane hit. Hundreds of people saw the first plane hit up close and in person. What is wrong with these people? Now all those psycho DUers will be screaming in anguish - "I KNEW it!! Bush destroyed those towers! He is EVIL! He is HITLER!!" completely forgetting (or not caring) that we all sat right there and watched it happen.

Grrrr.....

I didn't see it live :shrug: I was at work, all I saw was the pentagon stuff. :shrug: But yes, UFB. What a loon.

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
I still say we never landed on the moon........ :snacks:

I talked to someone once that insisted it was a Hollywood fabrication.. .:lol: it was a staunch republican that didn't want to admit we went to the moon while Kennedy was in office or something like that.:roflmao:

ylexot

Super Genius
Yeah, I'm going to listen to the expert opinion of an economist regarding the destruction of buildings. :dork:

K

Kizzy

Mikeinsmd said:
I still say we never landed on the moon........ :snacks:

What moon? :razz:

vrai,

Another paper filler article obviously. :rolleyes: I also was standing in front of the TV when the 2nd plane hit.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
I talked to someone once that insisted it was a Hollywood fabrication.. .:lol: it was a staunch republican that didn't want to admit we went to the moon while Kennedy was in office or something like that.:roflmao:
We never went to the moon while Kennedy was President.. Kennedy had been dead for six years when "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" was broadcast from the moon.

The space Program that started with Project Mercury was started under Eisenhower, though two or three of the Project Mercury Astronauts were actually launched during Kennedy's presidency (I know Shepard and Glenn for sure, maybe Grissom too) it was not his foresight that did it, that ball was already rolling, the astronauts already selected, and the launch dates already set prior to him being president.. even the goal of landing on the moon pre-dates Kennedy, but for some reason he gets credit for it, and Eisenhower is never mentioned.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
itsbob said:
We never went to the moon while Kennedy was President.. Kennedy had been dead for six years when "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" was broadcast from the moon.

The space Program that started with Project Mercury was started under Eisenhower, though two or three of the Project Mercury Astronauts were actually launched during Kennedy's presidency (I know Shepard and Glenn for sure, maybe Grissom too) it was not his foresight that did it, that ball was already rolling, the astronauts already selected, and the launch dates already set prior to him being president.. even the goal of landing on the moon pre-dates Kennedy, but for some reason he gets credit for it, and Eisenhower is never mentioned.
Matter of fact wasn't Nixon President (a staunch republican if ever there was one) when Apollo 11 landed on the moon? Apollo 12?

dustin

UAIOE
Kizzy said:
I also was standing in front of the TV when the 2nd plane hit.

I was standing next to a few guys in my shop on the Kennedy watching it all on the TV as the second plane hit. That was the day we were pulling out for a workup. We all thought we were gonna steam fullspeed ahead to wherever and put warheads on foreheads...5 months later we did.

fttrsbeerwench

Aliens did it.. I know it...

Seriously, I saw it all on TV as well. I sat there glued for hours. If this were a ruse to get us to back a war with the mid east, then why take out the towers? Why not a bunch of churches or schools? Wouldn't that make it even more personal?

:itsbutttalk:
It's ignorant. It makes those who lost someone in it feel worse. Now if that were true, that means that our own president orchestrated the murders of thousands of our people. How aweful does that sound?

I like Larry's commment about the "allpowerfulgovernment". I don't agree with most of what they do, and what trickles down to affect me, really doesn't because I choose not to let it. So long as they don't try to change me or make my children suffer, I can deal. Let them worry about who's money or who's land or who's gonna take what from them. I'm gonna go have a drink and read a book because there ain't a damn thing I can do about it. The government won't ever be so good in my life time that I won't be able to be happy.

SamSpade

itsbob said:
Matter of fact wasn't Nixon President (a staunch republican if ever there was one) when Apollo 11 landed on the moon? Apollo 12?
I keep forgetting that not everyone REMEMBERS the moon landings. Not only were they under the Nixon administration - but ALL SIX landings occurred on his watch.

I remember sitting up with my grandfather and observing that he had been MY age when the Wright Brothers flew at Kitty Hawk.

SamSpade

vraiblonde said:

I sat right there in front of the television and watched the second plane hit. Hundreds of people saw the first plane hit up close and in person. What is wrong with these people?
I've read tons of this stuff. They're not claiming that the planes never hit....they're claiming that the towers FELL afterwards without any help from the planes themselves.

I must admit - without agreeing to the premise - the collapse of nearby WTC 7 - that DID NOT GET HIT AT ALL - always puzzles me. If the collapse of the towers was so forceful as to cause a spontaneous and controlled collapse of ANOTHER building - why not others?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Stop the presses!!!!!!

C'mon, why are you guys getting so upset by this guy? He's an AGGIE for Chripe's sake!