I know most of you may disagree!

ceo_pte

But I got this via e-mail and wanted to share it with those who are interested. Also, if you are ever denied or witness someone being denied a religious right, then the ACLJ will represent you free of charge.

If you agree with the ACLJ that any loving mother and father would want to know if their daughter had a health problem ...

And that they, in fact, have a right to know what is going on with their minor child - especially if she were facing something as distressing as a pregnancy or an abortion ...

Now is the time to stand up and let your voice be heard! Parental notification laws are on the line ... and we need your secure online gift today to help us urge the Supreme Court of the United States to uphold these life-saving laws.

As of right now, 32 states require that parents be notified before their minor children have abortions.

But these laws have made the abortion industry fighting mad. They will stop at nothing to see these laws demolished state by state - until their multi-million dollar abortion industry is safe from parental intrusion.

So now, as the Supreme Court has agreed to hear a case involving this crucial life-or-death question ...

The powerful abortion industry is mobilizing!

And so we are preparing our defense. This is the ACLJ's opportunity to fight an unwavering battle for the rights of parents ... the health of teenage girls ... and the lives of unborn babies.

But we need your help. Think of your children or grandchildren ... and the lengths that you would go to protect them from lasting, life-altering harm. What if your rights as a parent were removed ... so that you were not even made aware when they were in trouble?

Please help us mount our defense and fight this crucial case to protect a parent's right before the Supreme Court by giving an online gift of support today.

Please understand, the stakes in this case are high - because if the Supreme Court strikes down a single state law requiring parents to be notified about their minor children getting abortions ... the floodgates will be opened all across this country, and parents will be kept in the dark about their children's most critical decisions!

If the abortion industry wins, teenage girls will be able to get secret abortions more easily than ever before - and more unborn babies will die.

On the other hand, if the Supreme Court upholds this law, it could have enormous ramifications ... going to the very heart of the notorious Roe v. Wade ruling!

So here in the Washington offices of the ACLJ, we are already hard at work - preparing a major brief to file with the Supreme Court of the United States in this case.

But we cannot do it without your support. Will you help us fight this critical pro-life Supreme Court case - and all of our on-going cases for life and liberty - by giving your best online donation today?

And there's not much time. Our major brief is due to the Supreme Court in just a couple of weeks. Because of this, I urge you to act quickly:

Let your voice be heard on this issue of critical importance by helping the ACLJ represent your values before the Supreme Court! Give a secure online gift to help us mount a winning defense today.

And please pray. Start praying now, and keep praying.

The Supreme Court almost never accepts an abortion-related case. (The last one was five years ago!)

Please let us hear from you soon. We must seize this opportunity. And we need you! Thank you so much for standing with us in this crucial pro-life Supreme Court case!

American Center for Law and Justice
P.O. Box 90555, Washington, D.C. 20090-0555
Phone: (800) 296-4529

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Actually, I do agree. I think that minors should most definately have to have parental consent. It is in their best interest. Some children lack the maturity to make a decision this enormous. Also, it helps for these children to have the help and support of their parents.

ceo_pte

Tinkerbell said:
Actually, I do agree. I think that minors should most definately have to have parental consent. It is in their best interest. Some children lack the maturity to make a decision this enormous. Also, it helps for these children to have the help and support of their parents.

Agree, thanks!