Take that you yuppy-bashing scum

N

newtosomd

I could definitely make some mud in my backyard. All I need then is the bottling facility and then I would be in business. It would probably last about as long as the 'pet rock' trend!

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
newtosomd said:
I could definitely make some mud in my backyard. All I need then is the bottling facility and then I would be in business. It would probably last about as long as the 'pet rock' trend!

Aha! With every two bottles of mud you get a free pet rock!! :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
newtosomd said:

That's long enough to get rich.

N

newtosomd

elaine said:
That's long enough to get rich.

Seriously, people will buy anything. I got some rocks too :yay:
I would be doing :elaine: (stirring the mud) all the time...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
They should give a free bottle to anyone who purchases a Hummer. How often does anyone see a dirty Hummer? Most of the ones I see around here are so so shiny and clean you can use them as mirrors.

N

newtosomd

kom526 said:
They should give a free bottle to anyone who purchases a Hummer. How often does anyone see a dirty Hummer? Most of the ones I see around here are so so shiny and clean you can use them as mirrors.

I like Hummers, but you are so right!

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
kom526 said:
Funny you should say that...I have a .mpg on my 'puter at home that shows a Jeep CJ towing a Hummer free that got itself stuck on top of a stump in a campground! Unless it was actually an Army Hummer, I've NEVER seen a dirty Hummer.

sowhat

Skinny people need LESS
fishinfool said:
Most of the Hummers you see aren't really Hummers. The H2 is a Chevy Truck with a Hummer looking body.
:shrug:SoWhat they still don't get dirty

sowhat

Skinny people need LESS
sowhat said:
:shrug:SoWhat they still don't get dirty
REDTake that you yuppy-bas... 06-16-2005 02:54 PM unsigned
:shrug: Someone don't like my sense of humor