what the heck is this

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
this is the first time i ever saw this around here and today i found this and squished a smaller one about the size of a half dollar. who can tell me what it is and if it is harmful to humans

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 255
  • spider2.jpg
    spider2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 191
  • spider3.jpg
    spider3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 210

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jack, that is a spider and whether it's harmful or not depends on if it's poisonous.

You're welcome.

K

Kain99

Like humans are the most important species on the planet! Puhlease! :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
mainman said:
I thought he was gonna jump in my lap at badgirls house...:roflmao:
I remember at one particular forum outing at Captain Leonards, a spider meandered down from the ceiling onto my plate where I squished it promptly. Everyone laughed but HS didn't see what had happened at the time. He then peered very near my plate as I put the squished figure closer to his face. You could see his facial expression change in slow motion as the rest of his body jolted back into the 70's style chair.:killingme

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
ok give me a little credit, I KNOW ITS A SPIDER, but what kind of spider. i wanna know if im going to have to nuke my house to get rid of the little darlings or if it'll be alright to let them be.:duh:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ok now I think it's this type of
fish1.jpg
FISHING SPIDER Looks an awful lot like the first picture.. and everywhere I read today they mention the wolf and the fishing spider together..

Last edited: