Keep him in your prayers...........

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
A Fellow Fire/EMS volunteer was taken form us this morning while responding to a fire call. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.

The Mechanicsville Volunteer Fire Department is saddened to announce the passing of Firefighter/EMT Justin Mangum. 20 Year old Firefighter/EMT Mangum was an active member of our department. He was also active with the Mechanicsville Volunteer Rescue Squad and was seeking Paramedic certification. He will be greatly missed. More details and funderal information to follow...

Please forward your condolences to info@mvfd.com. Messages sent to this address will be available to firefighters, friends, and family.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I'm so sorry to hear that, how tragic. And so young, too. I'll be sure to keep him and his family in my prayers, I'm sure it's going to be a very rough holiday season for all involved.

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
Originally posted by Kain99
Please tell me this isn't Jeremy's older brother...... OMG

I really couldn't tell you if he is or not. sorry I can't be more help.

K

Kimmy

I will keep him and his family in my prayer's. I know how they feel right now. My cousin was struck by a car 10 days ago on Pegg's Rd. He is still living but has a long road ahead of him. He is still in a coma and has some pretty bad head injuries. Robbie Thompson is his name and he is only 16. If everyone could say a prayer for him too I would deeply appreciate it. There are some terrible things that are happening right here before X-Mas.