Ok...I need some cheering up...

K

Katie

I am on the couch with a bad bladder infection and am in massive pain. The pain pills are now starting to take effect.

SmallTown

Football season!
Drink plenty of cranberry juice.
Or is that for urinary tract infections?? Oh well, either way it tastes good so that alone should make you feel better!

red

cranberry juice is also good for bladder infections. most bladder infections start as uti's that have not been treated early enough. if you don't like cranberry juice, pick up some cranberry pills at wal mart or the health food store, and drink too much water.

if the doctor didn't give you sulpha, ask for it.

K

Kain99

Oh God Katie... You poor thing! I've had a crappy day too... But atleast I am not in pain.... I suggest water as much as I am sure youdon't want to use the bathroom.

Th meds will take effect in 24 hours but keep on taking them! Doesn't it suck to be a woman?

Panty Hose, Sex, Tight Jeans, all of that can kill ya!

Call me in the morning if ya need anything!

blueeyes76

if the doctor didn't give you sulpha, ask for it.

A lot of people have allergic reactions to Sulpha! There's a better drug out there for UTI's and bladder infections, I just can't think of the name of it right now.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Katie
I am on the couch with a bad bladder infection and am in massive pain. The pain pills are now starting to take effect.

sorry to hear you are in such pain, but I must say, I about spit my hot cocoa reading the details. you are braver than me to post you diagnosis. :blushing:

K

Katie

It was last night when I was on some great painkillers. If I was more in my head like today I probably wouldn't have done it. Today I at work I am just trying not to sleep behind the keyboard.