A Great New And Cheap Way to Fight Crime

B

Bruzilla

What's really funny is that this is almost the way that the Japanese legal system works. For example, the cops there don't shoot radar and direct you to pull over. In Japan the cop sits at a little table with an umbrella and shoots his radar. If you're speeding you're expected to pull over, stop, and come to the cop to get your ticket.

There was a case when I was out there of a local mobster who was arrested for shooting someone. In keeping with traditions of honor, once he was caught the mobster willingly turned in a complete confession and provided the cops with the gun he had used.

Pete

Repete
Bruzilla said:
What's really funny is that this is almost the way that the Japanese legal system works. For example, the cops there don't shoot radar and direct you to pull over. In Japan the cop sits at a little table with an umbrella and shoots his radar. If you're speeding you're expected to pull over, stop, and come to the cop to get your ticket.

There was a case when I was out there of a local mobster who was arrested for shooting someone. In keeping with traditions of honor, once he was caught the mobster willingly turned in a complete confession and provided the cops with the gun he had used.
I remember in Misawa in the evening they put life size cardboard cut outs of cops on some street corners doing the :nono: thing. People cruising along would glance up and see a cop going :nono:.