Tom Cruise "interview"...:killingme

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
And to think I loved him once. :sad:

It's still okay to fantasize about him "in character" though right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tom Cruise starts losing at about the same time he makes his Scientology nutball sister his manager. Coincidence?

ylexot

Super Genius
I just like this part...
No, you see. Here's the problem. You don't know the history of psychiatry. I do.
Classic argument of the ignorant...you don't know X, I do. Great, enlighten us....:cricket:

One of my favorite Tom Cruise movie quotes (from A Few Good Men)...also very appropriate. :killingme

Attachments

• fgmstup.wav
    79.4 KB · Views: 113

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Good quote by Matt Lauer: "But a little bit what you're saying Tom is, you say you want people to do well. But you want them do to well by taking the road that you approve of, as opposed to a road that may work for them."

geminideb

Bee Otch
Tom Cruise is an idiot

Tom Cruise said:
There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance.
And now he is a doctor too?
Tom Cruise should stick to his career as a lousy actor.
Just my opinion.

Last edited:

turtlebanana

I really wonder what makes these people, who don't live in the real world, think they know how everyone else should live and what the shoud and ahould not do. He is only an actor. I wish they all would just shut up.

geminideb

Bee Otch
turtlebanana said:
I really wonder what makes these people, who don't live in the real world, think they know how everyone else should live and what the shoud and ahould not do. He is only an actor. I wish they all would just shut up.

:yeahthat:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Here's what I got from that...

1. Crusie thinks pshycology is quackery.

2. He thinks there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance

3. He says drugs only masks the problems.

4. He says, and Matt agreed, that, ideally, no one should be on drugs in order to live a happy life.

I think he's got some points. I don't know squat about scientology but I do think we're drugging way to many people in our society, especially kids, and I do think part of the problem is not facing problems and fixing them, but masking them with, as Tom almost said, gobbledy gook, and drugs.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Did I miss something in Tom's educational background? When did Tom go to medical school? :shrug: