Oprah Snubbed - how DARE they!

ylexot

Super Genius
HRMPH! See if I ever shop at Herpes...no, that's not it...Humpres...nope...Hermes!...yeah...see if I ever shop at Hermes again.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Poor, poor Hermes... :nono: You just don't do that to Ms. Oprah...

Sorry guys, but Hermes effed themselves on this one! :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Oprah describes it herself as "one of the most humiliating moments of her life."
I wish the most humiliating moment of my life was being denied entry to Hermes after-hours. :lmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Maybe she showed up without her make-up and they thought she was a bag lady. :shrug:

Attachments

• oprahsanscosmetics.jpg
    oprahsanscosmetics.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 75

donbarzini

Didn't she once claim to have been molested as a teenager??????

And she says that THIS is the most humiliating thing that's EVER happened to her?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B!TCH....STFU!!!!

Danzig

donbarzini said:
Didn't she once claim to have been molested as a teenager??????

And she says that THIS is the most humiliating thing that's EVER happened to her?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B!TCH....STFU!!!!
Oprah stayed with her mother. She was raped by a cousin when she was nine years old and later molested by a male friend of her mother's and by an uncle. The young girl never told anyone about the abuse that she was suffering. Instead, she held her anger and pain inside and she rebelled. She repeatedly ran away and got into trouble.

Her mother decided to put her into a detention home. Fortunately for Oprah, she was denied admission to the home because there were no openings. So, in what may have been her second major stroke of good luck, she was sent to live with her father Vernon Winfrey in Nashville. Before she ceased her promiscuous and wild behavior, she became pregnant and gave birth to a stillborn baby boy when she was fourteen. The death of her baby devastated her and she vowed to turn her life around.

C

czygvtwkr

Danzig said:
Oprah stayed with her mother. She was raped by a cousin when she was nine years old and later molested by a male friend of her mother's and by an uncle. The young girl never told anyone about the abuse that she was suffering. Instead, she held her anger and pain inside and she rebelled. She repeatedly ran away and got into trouble.

Her mother decided to put her into a detention home. Fortunately for Oprah, she was denied admission to the home because there were no openings. So, in what may have been her second major stroke of good luck, she was sent to live with her father Vernon Winfrey in Nashville. Before she ceased her promiscuous and wild behavior, she became pregnant and gave birth to a stillborn baby boy when she was fourteen. The death of her baby devastated her and she vowed to turn her life around.

Yea but that doesn't compate to not being let into the store, there are some things that are just over the top

donbarzini

And just for the record.

I was NOT denigrating her claim of abuse. I WAS aghast that she could even imagine that being denied entry to a effin STORE was the worst thing that's happened in her life.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
donbarzini said:
I WAS aghast that she could even imagine that being denied entry to a effin STORE ...

Well, technically they were closed...I get denied entry all the time when that happens too. :bawl:

I can't see what the big deal with Oprah is, maybe she should've called ahead and made an appointment. Or is she just so special she thought she didn't need to. :rolleyes:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
donbarzini said:
And just for the record.

I was NOT denigrating her claim of abuse. I WAS aghast that she could even imagine that being denied entry to a effin STORE was the worst thing that's happened in her life.
She said it was the most humiliating, not the worst. If I were molested as a child, I wouldn't describe it as a humiliating experience, there are more harsh words for something like that.

Mikeinsmd

Nickel said:
She said it was the most humiliating, not the worst. If I were molested as a child, I wouldn't describe it as a humiliating experience, there are more harsh words for something like that.
I've been late for work before but they let me in.... :ohwell: