The Osbourne's....

jimmy

Drunkard
What do you all think about the Osbourne's? I find it to be one of the most brilliantly conceived television shows in recent memory. I have to watch them more than once cause I'm laughing so hard I miss stuff...some people say it's kinda sad to watch Ozzy fumble and putter around his house falling out of chairs etc....but, call me callous, I LOVE it. It really just hits my sense of humor right on the button...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wish I could see it, I have heard that it is really good too.  Unfortunately, it is on past my bed time and I can't seem to be able to tape MTV.  Any ideas out there anyone so I can see it???

S

ShellyCW

Jimmy--how can you tell what Ozzy's saying??

Rose-- 3 pots of coffee.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's my new favorite show!  "I'm the f*cking Prince of Darkness - I can't have <i>bubbles</i>!"  I love that guy!  The whole family is just a riot - beats any sitcom hands down.  There is no writer who could script dialogue that's as funny as watching Ozzy interact with his kids.

jimmy

Drunkard
Wow, Vrai...we're agreeing on something! That's a change from recent times, eh?
Anyway, Shelly, I just kinda infer what Ozzy's saying. As I said, it takes a few times for me to pick everything up. Luckily, he curses almost every other word, so it's easy to just insert your own curse word at will. Also, much of the humor is physical. Like when they are all having problems one day and the whole family is out doing stuff and Ozzy spends his ENTIRE day teasing their bulldog with a fake bulldog toy...ALL DAY! He just makes it bark at the real dog...then giggles and does it again...and again... Then, Sharon gets home and he's like a little kid, all excited to show Sharon what he's discovered. Then, he pretty much just goes to sleep....jesus look at me...I'm cracking up in my stupid little cubicle all by myself just thinking about it...I'm such a geek for this show...

Christy

b*tch rocket
Vrai!  Dang!  You once again stole my line!  The Prince of Darkness line is a classic already!  The whole show is just too funny for words!  

I don't think Ozzy is as burnt out or brain dead as he looks.  I mean, the stuff that comes out of his mouth at the most perfect time is unreal!  You could never script anything that funny!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I will never understand what all the hoopla is about until someone tells me:
1) When does this show come on?
2) What channel?  (I have cable and DTV)

Christy

b*tch rocket
Sharon, it's on MTV, I think it airs every Tuesday at 10:00 or 10:30.  I always manage to come across the marathons while channel surfing.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Christy, you're in for a treat. The man can put on show. It's the rest of the human flotsum and jetsum that bothers me...Hatebreed? Whatever happened to the good old sing along bands of yesteryear?

"Sharon!!!"

S

ShellyCW

I finally caught The Osbournes last night.  I'm not one for reality TV shows, but this one sucked me in.  I can't say that I'd specifically tune in for it every week, but I'll watch if I flip past.  The first episode I saw was with that annoying skater guy named Dill.  

SxyPrincess

Has anyone heard Kelley Osbourne's remake of Madonna's song "Papa Don't Preach?" I heard it this morning while driving to work. Not bad at all! I give it a :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I heard some sound bites on the radio today too and don't think its to bad either. Go girl!

mancrazy

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but you can usually catch re-runs of the weekday shows on the weekends. I'm not sure what time, but I know that the sun is still out. (Makes it easier for those of us who go to bed early during the week. :) )

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's how I have caught as mush as I have of it. They sometimes run 2 or 3 back to back too.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
"Tell him to go back into the (expletive) sausage factory."

-- SHARON OSBOURNE, on rocker TED NUGENT's criticism of her family's hit MTV reality series "The Osbournes."

:roflmao:

G

giggles04

Oh my god! I just love The Osbournes !!!! That show Rocks totally!!!!!:)

And Kelly's remake of the Madonna song is great too!:D Gotta love it!

:cheesy:

B

Betty_Elms

Just FYI for anyone who really digs the Osbournes.....
The firtst season of the show will be available on DVD in March for between $20---$30
Has some goody extras on it...YAY!
Good prices on Amazon, but I'm sure Target will have it priced just as well...