Amazon.com

SxyPrincess

I ordered "something" from Amazon.com yesterday. I paid extra for 2nd-day shipping. (about $6 more) On my confirmation e-mail, the item would have been shipped today, and received on the 19th. I'm happy to say I just received the package this afternoon.

I'd say that's pretty darn good during this time of year, being the holiday season and all. WTG, Amazon! :clap: :clap: :clap:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Yes, they're great. I ordered all my college texts from there and they got them to me in lightning time!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I ordered two books on Sunday - they showed up today, with the free standard shipping they offer. The only online place that's ever matched Amazon is Buy.com. Last year I ordered my brother-in-law a pair of binoculars - he stopped by the next day and had gotten them already!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by jetmonkey
Ah, I am awaiting the arrival of my Jackass and Steve-O DVDs from Amazon, I had a card yesterday, I think that was them. Five days for a super saver shipping order @ Xmas, again not too shabby.

YES! How are they??

(is he banned?? dunno if he will answer me)

alex

Their shipping is fine their customer service is another story. Sent 3 emails to them regarding 2 rebates totaling about $50 still have not heard from them or seen the $$. This has been going on since October. If they never got the paperwork I sure would like to know that too. Their website for rebates stinks if you have a po box