Santa's HoHoHo

SmallTown

Football season!
If she wants to be upset, she can be upset with hot99.5, not me :smile:

I listen to it the show in the mornings and get a kick out of it..

K

Kain99

Well, I'm entering the contest - I'm a sure win and I really want The Pink Girls Bicycle w/training Wheels!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SmallTown
If she wants to be upset, she can be upset with hot99.5, not me :smile:

I listen to it the show in the mornings and get a kick out of it..

well I am just giving you fair warning...not to get your panties bunched if your post gets the boot. Just because its posted somewhere, does not mean it can be here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ya'll seem to need a refresher on what is considered against the forum laws and what's not. Ghetto ## is offensive but not obscene, profane or abusive, unless I missed something. After my dentist appointment we'll go over the guidelines again.

And, yes, it ticks me off when the entertaiment industry uses the word "##" interchageably with "woman". Don't these people have mothers, sisters, daughters, etc?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And now I'm noticing that "##" is getting censored when it's not even on my list - gonna have to check that. How's Santa supposed to find us if he can't even laugh?

SmallTown

Football season!
well, the rules of the contest..

Must be 18 years of age
Must have HOT 995 in the Photo
Must be dressed like a big ol Xmas ##(e)

So, they aren't talking about all women.. Just the ones who, well, turn in a photo with them looking like a ##(e)

I prefer the school girl outfit like the one brittany did with her first video, but each of us have our own preferences
:biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Man.. Back in the day, I remember good ol Tipper Gore leading the fight for censorship.. Now everyone is doing it..

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by vraiblonde

And, yes, it ticks me off when the entertaiment industry uses the word "##" interchageably with "woman". Don't these people have mothers, sisters, daughters, etc?

No of course they dont think of any other such. Because they just think of the word that will sell. That is the problem with things today.
Unfortuanly the marketing department does not think of these things. They also dont think of the actual word and what it really does mean...I dont think.

btw..I was not trying to push your buttons, I thought because it was an offensive word in it, that it could not be used.