I am just so excited about this I have to share...

K

Katie

I have officially lost 35 lbs in the last 6 months. I am so happy, it has been such hard work.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Katie
I have officially lost 35 lbs in the last 6 months. I am so happy, it has been such hard work.

That's AWESOME!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, all the hard work has paid off and I'm sure you feel great!! :yay: :clap:

tater

Congrats, I've gained 35 in the last two weeks :frown:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Great Katie. I did that several years ago and felt wonderful. Unfortunately, it didn't stay off!!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by yakky doodle
sounds like we ought to open up a forum section and have richard simmons moderate it :lol:

LOL!! I love me some Richard Simmons. Well...okay, maybe not HIM exactly, but his Food Mover plan. It's great, and I have lost a lot of weight using the plan!

K

Katie

I actually have been doing Weight Watchers and going to the gym 5 days a week(most of the time). I still have more to loose but it is a start. My leader hugged me when she saw the number. Of course the old me would have gone out and gotten a big old juicy cheeseburger...but had some clementine oranges instead. :)

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I actually have been doing Weight Watchers and going to the gym 5 days a week(most of the time). I still have more to loose but it is a start. My leader hugged me when she saw the number. Of course the old me would have gone out and gotten a big old juicy cheeseburger...but had some clementine oranges instead. :)

I did WW too. Once I got started it wasn't really bad at all. But you have to make it a LIFE CHANGE and not consider it a diet. Just a bit of advice.

K

Katie

Oh yeah this is a life change. I have done it so many time before and gave up becasue I was bored with it. This time I am NOT going to gain it back.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by cattitude
I did WW too. Once I got started it wasn't really bad at all. But you have to make it a LIFE CHANGE and not consider it a diet. Just a bit of advice.

Exactly!! Richard's plan is a lot like WW. You just have to account for what you eat, and it teaches you portion size, etc...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What I would like to know is this:

Why does it take so little to GAIN weight and so long to LOSE it? I can gain 10 lbs like snapping your fingers - but it takes me a month to get it back off. I HATE that! Is it an age thing? When I was younger I never had a weight problem.

K

Kain99

I'm so proud of you Kaitie bear! You have worked so hard! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond out here in public... Hope my PM held ya over. You are the best!

Kain

F

Flo

Vria,

It is an age thing I am sure....metabolism I think. I use to be thin until about age 30....then I really had to watch my weight! Didn't take long to add on those pounds....especially loving to cook....see "Baking thread!" :wink:

I lost 30 lbs earlier this year, and have gained 15 back. It is really difficult sometimes, especially with the sweet tooth that I have! Will have to wait until after the holidays, and get back on my diet..... :frown:

K

Katie

You know what is funny that even after loosng this weight I have a tiny double chin. It isn't huge but aggravates me to no end.