"Atlantic Circulation, Inc."

R

rdonthehd

Has anyone had a visit from these young people claiming to be in a contest to go to Europe and that they only need a few more points to win by selling these magazines? One young girl visited me today and said that my neighbors upstairs told her I was friendly and she should talk to me. Well, I know that my upstairs neighbors are not home right now, so I knew something was up. After she left I looked up this Atlantic Circulation, Inc because it sounded like something I had head on 20/20 one day.... here's the link
Hope everyone else has avoided these people so far. If not, cancel your checks. They are in a two toned grey Econoline van and currently keeping camp over here at St. Mary's Landing apartments in the coporate suites. Who knows how many are in there!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
No, but if you gave them money it's probably gone...

Atlantic Circulation, Inc. is a processing center for direct sales orders of products including magazine subscriptions. We contract with sales organizations to provide the service of processing, preparing and organizing field sales orders in conjunction with a superior customer service center for the companies and their Independent Contractors.

Incorporated in 1999, Atlantic Circulation, Inc. is a young company leading an age-old industry into the automated world of the New Millennium with the use of today's ever evolving technology. It is our mission to combine innovative ideas with the time-honored traditions of direct sales in order to streamline the process of acquiring the sales order and conveying those orders to the publishers in an economically efficient manner.

Mailing Address:

Atlantic Circulation, Inc.
817 Woods Rd
Cambridge, MD 21613

Phone Number: (410) 901-9208
Fax Number: (410) 901-9109
Email: You can contact us by email at customerservice@atlanticcirculation.com

Cancellation policy: 3 business days from the date of the order. Please note that Saturday is included as a business day. Mail or fax a copy of your receipt. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept cancellations by email at this time. (Most magazines will let you cancel at any time with a refund on unsent issues.)

Please contact us for any questions you may have about your order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I wanted to buy a magazine I'd probably do it online. Most have their own websites these days.

I've gotten "high dollar" official looking renewal forms in the mail for magazines I've never even subscribed to. I guess they bank on most people just writing a check and paying the bill w/o looking at what it really is.