air conditioner repair

johnson0424

anyone know any good air conditioner companies that will come out to check our air condition out. it is not cooling like it should and our power bill is way too high? someone who will come to st. leonard

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Patuxent Heating and Air Conditioning.
3811 Cassell Blvd, Prince Frederick, MD 20678
(301) 855-9038

They were recommended to us and we were very happy with them.

LooseTooth

open loop stable
Do a search on how to clean the coils. Both inside and outside coils. Might save you some money. Then again it may need to be charged.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Leitch is really good. I've heard nothing but positive experiences from many people.

Pushrod

Patriot
I just had a new AC unit put in after the older one went kaputz! The original company that came down to analyze the problem and determine that the compressor was bad wanted to charge $2500.00 to replace the compressor in the old unit or $9200 - $11200 to install a new Trane unit.
Being very unhappy with this price I asked around and was referred to Hancock Refrigeration. I called them and they quickly quoted me a price of $1200.00 to replace the compressor or $2100 to install a new Trane system. Needless to say I went with Hancock to install a new system and they were out the next day after the call installing it. An excellent company with excellent service!!!