those lines would work. I would also reccomend a
Memory Card, I upgraded to a 256 MB Card and now I
can take up to 360 pics without having to move
them to the computer. I have the USB cords, and a
very reliable super computer. Also, your camera
needs to have a nightvision option on it

Videographers - Must have your own Digital Video
Camera, must be able to be plugged into a computer
via USB, I don't have firewire connection yet.
Must have nightvision option on your camera.

Equipment Technician's - Looking for technician's
who will be able to operate Motion Sensor's, EMP
Detector's, Radiation Detectors, set up monitors,
Thermal Thermometers, etc.

Audio Technician's - Must possess a digital voice
recorder, I have two. Must also be able to manage
the usage of an external microphone, and be
knowledgable in the editing of digital sound
formats.

Medium's - Looking for a few medium's who are not
afraid of communicating with the other side. I
need medium's who are able to go into a hunt with
an open mind, and do not try to research the
history of the location. It is best if you are
able to get spirit's names, ages, and are able to
talk to them and ask them questions.

If you are interested in any of these positions or
just want to come along as a skeptic or spectator
email me at webmaster@somdghosthunters.com or call
me: 240-235-6455

-TJ Stalcup

Triggerfish

tjstalcup said:
Photographers - Must have your own equipment, I
have a 4MP Digital Camera, so something along
those lines would work. I would also reccomend a
Memory Card, I upgraded to a 256 MB Card and now I
can take up to 360 pics without having to move
them to the computer. I have the USB cords, and a
very reliable super computer. Also, your camera
needs to have a nightvision option on it

Hmmmm...I have a 5.1 mp digital with a 512 MB & 1GB memory card. It has a sports mode where it can take pictures in quick succession. Unfortunately I wish I had the time.

RodRugg

My grandma has a Polaroid camera and one time she took a picture of this ghost eating my dad's breakfast sandwich. That camera is pretty cool and it has a light on the top for taking pictures in the dark. You just look in this hole at what you want to picture and push a button and the picture comes right out! Then you wave the picture around in the air and it makes a photo of what you were looking at. She loves that camera and won it at a church raffle. She used to use that camera to take pictures of all her blisters and then she would send them to the doctor so he could tell her if it was a blister or a mole so she could know to stick it with a needle or not. Now she uses it to take pictures of the neighbor's kid firing bricks at her bird feeder or toppling her garbage or shooting hot liquids on her car. I will see if that camera has a ghost feature or whatever or how she took that picture of a ghost. Also she has grappling hooks in the garage.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
My grandma has a Polaroid camera and one time she took a picture of this ghost eating my dad's breakfast sandwich. That camera is pretty cool and it has a light on the top for taking pictures in the dark. You just look in this hole at what you want to picture and push a button and the picture comes right out! Then you wave the picture around in the air and it makes a photo of what you were looking at. She loves that camera and won it at a church raffle. She used to use that camera to take pictures of all her blisters and then she would send them to the doctor so he could tell her if it was a blister or a mole so she could know to stick it with a needle or not. Now she uses it to take pictures of the neighbor's kid firing bricks at her bird feeder or toppling her garbage or shooting hot liquids on her car. I will see if that camera has a ghost feature or whatever or how she took that picture of a ghost. Also she has grappling hooks in the garage.
:love:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
RodRugg said:

:lmao: :cheers:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

RodRugg

Please disregard my last writing. I asked my grandma about that picture and it was NOT a ghost but a goat. She says there are no such things as ghosts but only God and demons and angels and leviathans and bigfoots. Also the grappling hooks are NOT for sale. Sorry about the confusion.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
Please disregard my last writing. I asked my grandma about that picture and it was NOT a ghost but a goat. She says there are no such things as ghosts but only God and demons and angels and leviathans and bigfoots. Also the grappling hooks are NOT for sale. Sorry about the confusion.
:love:

duzzey1

RodRugg said:

Leviathans and bigfoots? The comedy :lmao: