aerosmith fans unite!!

C

canuk woman

yes i am the same crazy person who likes michael jackson but i have a life outside of him you know besides i've only been an aerosmith fan for two months (after discovering this game called "Revolution x")

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
yes i am the same crazy person who likes michael jackson but i have a life outside of him you know besides i've only been an aerosmith fan for two months (after discovering this game called "Revolution x")
OMG yes it is better to have a life outside of MJ than inside! eeeewwwww. This sounds like a job for superman!

superman rocks

Abs of Dough
PrepH4U said:
OMG yes it is better to have a life outside of MJ than inside! eeeewwwww. This sounds like a job for superman!
Here I am! Do you have something you'd like me leap in a single bound?

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
is that the one you made your dad win on ebay?

uh no my dad hasn't even bought it and besides the states won't ship the game to canada because they hate canada what's to blame the mad cow scare? or south park (no offense to the fans)

C

canuk woman

superman rocks said:
They've only been around for about three months. You haven't missed much. :dude:

hello they've been around since the 70's were you living under a rock then?

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:

come on i'm serious this is not a trick my favourite song of all of theirs is "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"

superman rocks

Abs of Dough
canuk woman said:
hello they've been around since the 70's were you living under a rock then?
You're full of crap. And no, I have actually been comfortably cohabitating with Elaine in Nomoney's butt.

nomoney

superman rocks said:
You're full of crap. And no, I have actually been comfortably cohabitating with Elaine in Nomoney's butt.

and I wish you'd quit jumping up and down so much.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
come on i'm serious this is not a trick my favourite song of all of theirs is "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"
I love the original Chubby Checker version.

C

canuk woman

superman rocks said:

well thanks to your big mouth i don't like superman anymore

nomoney

canuk woman said:
well thanks to your big mouth i don't like superman anymore

:yikes: but if he hadn't of gotten hurt he would've played in Terminator and he would've been governor. :sad: