SWORDFISH

SxyPrincess

I've been dying to see the movie Swordfish.  Has anyone seen it?  I don't want to waste my time and money if it isn't worth it.  

Thanks for your input!

PmoneyandTT

saw it at the movies - and rented the movie for my parents.. And Im going to buy the cd.. Well if you like John Travolta - Halle Berry - and the guy who played wolverine (can't remember the name) You might like this.. Everyone has different taste in movies - I like special effects - and drama so I enjoyed the movie..

PmoneyandTT

As if Halle's breast weren't enough.. She will be starring in a movie with Billy Bob Thornton - butt booty naked.. Some love scene she will be doing with him..

Look out Angeline Jolie.. Thats my girl - though.. But her marriage with Thornton is way out there..

kgun35

That movie was the BOMB - saw it in the theater own it on DVD.  Just two words: Halle Berry :crazy: It was a good movie - with the price of renting it!!!!!!

What is the name of the movie with Bily Bob Thornton and Halle Berry?

PmoneyandTT

ha ha.. P$'s name is written all over this..

Plus why would I want to go to a movie with you - while your there drulling all over yourself - watching Halle? I guess you like that mocha chocolate - and not that french vanilla?  ha ha j/k...

SxyPrincess

I just so happened to finally get around to watching Swordfish and loved it!!!!!!!  Anyone wanna buy me the DVD for X-mas????

kgun35

Yeah, I know she is mocha :yum: - but you don't know if I am chocolate or vanilla flavored - do ya???????

That's right - I didn't think so..........

K

KaZamm1061

Kgun..... I hope your not talking about SEXY going with you. She's taken dude.

PmoneyandTT

Ya - Kamm - we all know Sxy is your girl - or at least online.. Im sure Kgun is pulling everyone's leg - he seems to like playing with people's mind.. Kinda fun.. Keeping going Kgun.. licky licky

kgun35

You need to keep it real Kazam - if she is your girl - don't be scurd to admit it, if she isn't, I'm sure she is a big girl and can take care of herself......

I was talking about TT going to the movie with me and not sexy, so don't get so defensive (re-read my posts again)......

TT - oh you think I like messing with peoples minds, huh - you better watch out than girl :cool:

SxyPrincess

A lot of "talk" tends to make people believe you have a lack of ability in bed!!!  Just a thought....  :lmao:

K

KaZamm1061

Well Kgun You talk alot of stuff for such a Smartass Guy. Sexy is far from BIG and im sure she wouldnt give you the time of day anyway. As far as keeping it real. Im all real buddy. I dont play games nor do i try to make myself out to be someone im not as you are. We should meet one day. I think i need a good workout since ive missed the gym all this week. Think about it and stop talking trash.