Speaking of marriage

Christy

b*tch rocket
Bear with me, I'm having a liberal moment, (it will pass, just like bad gas :wink: )

I'm wondering when the ACLU is going to try and ban marriage, since the roots of marriage comes from religion. Wouldn't the government recognizing two folks being married cross the line of separation of church and state? And why is it only legal to be married to one person? There really is no other rationalization for it than Judeo/Christian religion. Muslims are permitted lots of wives (and many virgins if you can find em :wink: ) And what about the Mormon's? Aren't we discriminating with this silly law?

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Christy
Aren't we discriminating with this silly law?

Absolutely Christy! The whole darn thing is discrimination at it's worst! I say we move to have this law changed immediately!

I do however, feel strongly that we need to set and example to the rest of the world by allowing women to marry multiple partners as well....:smile:

J

justhangn

Isn't ONE woman in a house enough of a pain in the neck???

:biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Speaking of marriage

Originally posted by Kain99
Absolutely Christy! The whole darn thing is discrimination at it's worst! I say we move to have this law changed immediately!

I do however, feel strongly that we need to set and example to the rest of the world by allowing women to marry multiple partners as well....:smile:

EXACTLY KAIN! And it would be beneficial to the menfolk too, I mean just think of it, if we were allowed 365 husbands, they would only have to deal with us one day a year! :wink: :roflmao:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Speaking of marriage

EXACTLY KAIN! And it would be beneficial to the menfolk too, I mean just think of it, if we were allowed 365 husbands, they would only have to deal with us one day a year! :wink: :roflmao:

SO, we get to live by ourselves in the meantime??

Hmmmm, I'm liking this more and more......I would only have to service her every once in a while and could have my own little private harem......... :really:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: Speaking of marriage

Originally posted by justhangn
SO, we get to live by ourselves in the meantime??

Hmmmm, I'm liking this more and more......I would only have to service her every once in a while and could have my own little private harem......... :really:

Absolutely! Like we'd want 365 men laying around the house scratchin their arses! :wink: However, you'd all be on call 24/7 just in case we need something (like the floors need cleaning, or the laundry is piling up) :wink:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Speaking of marriage

Absolutely! Like we'd want 365 men laying around the house scratchin their arses! :wink: However, you'd all be on call 24/7 just in case we need something (like the floors need cleaning, or the laundry is piling up) :wink:

Hmmm........a world of glutton orgies.....this sounds familiar.

K

Kizzy

Hey I am all for my wives. Bring them on they can help clean the house. :rolleyes:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
: Re: Re: Speaking of marriage

:biggrin: Uh, I'm not too sure about all this. Can't you imagine the number of pantyhose hangin' from the shower curtain rod??

penn

TWLs wife

Bear with me, I'm having a liberal moment, (it will pass, just like bad gas :wink: )

And what about the Mormon's? Aren't we discriminating with this silly law?
I'm Mormon. We don't do many marriages anymore. At one time we did it to save women Who lost their hasbens. If you look in to the history. Missouri put a law in to kill all mormon. So lots men,women&children died for their believes. I know. We think marriage is between a men & a women is secret.
We don't believe to be married lots of men or women. Only one person to sent your life with. Thanks

mainman

Set Trippin

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I'm Mormon. We don't do many marriages anymore. At one time we did it to save women Who lost their hasbens. If you look in to the history. Missouri put a law in to kill all mormon. So lots men,women&children died for their believes. I know. We think marriage is between a men & a women is secret.
We don't believe to be married lots of men or women. Only one person to sent your life with. Thanks
:confused: Coffee Quick!!!!!!!!!:confused:

tater

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Missouri put a law in to kill all mormon. So lots men,women&children died for their believes.
:confused: Hmmm, I'm from Missouri and never ever knew that. Those people are just crazy from there :really:

mainman

Set Trippin

Originally posted by tater
:confused: Hmmm, I'm from Missouri and never ever knew that. Those people are just crazy from there :really:
Maybe tigger meant to say "Im Moron" :shrug:

tater

Re: Re: Re: Re: Speaking of marriage

Originally posted by mainman
Maybe tigger meant to say "Im Moron" :shrug:

Yeah, that makes more sense. That's why I got the he// outta there. Everytime they came around lookin, my Mom would also hide me in cellar. I was skeered :razz2:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by tater
Hmmm, I'm from Missouri and never ever knew that. Those people are just crazy from there :really:
I learned about in school , And in church. You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
I read books about it. Because people today just look at their past. :rolleyes:

Bertha Venation

Without blasting Tigger either for style or opinion, I have a question: Isn't there an SOMD.com award for "Worst Idea in Bumping Up an Old Thread?" :cheesy: