Put down your drinks - no spitting on the moniter allowed

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Funniest thing I've read in a while...

Frequent complainer & irate Comcast customer's bill comes addressed to her as B!tch Dog :lmao:
This guy pleads innocent as to why his name was changed. :roflmao:
In another case, Peoples Energy customer Jefferoy Barnes started getting letters addressed to "Jeffery Scrotum Bag Barnes."

"I had no bad words at all. I guess the earliest letter is dated in May and from then on up until now my name has been listed as Jeffery Scrotum Bag Barnes and I have no idea why."

Barnes said he received an apologetic call from a company official. He also has contacted an attorney to determine if he can take legal action.

A Peoples Energy spokeswoman called the letter inexcusable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Barnes said he received an apologetic call from a company official. He also has contacted an attorney to determine if he can take legal action.
Oh for god's sake - I don't sue when I get email addressed to Vrai Skank Kitty Blonde. :rolleyes:

Them people flicted.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I knew a bartender that got fired for something like that. When they ring up the orders that have to give it a title so they know who it is. You never see it but she was labeling orders "B!tch at the end of the bar" and "@zzhole with bad breath" and such.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I once got a refund check made out to Sa Me.

Went round and round with customer service till we figured out that after filling out the mailing address, I just wrote Same in the billing address. :lol:

Sharon said:
Funniest thing I've read in a while...

Frequent complainer & irate Comcast customer's bill comes addressed to her as B!tch Dog :lmao:
This guy pleads innocent as to why his name was changed. :roflmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Thats the funniest hing I have heard in a while. If that happened to me, I would not even complain, I would show everybody. People need to lighten up and have a sense of humor.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Qpid said:
Someone did it on purpose, and thats cause for a major lawsuit. I'd sue also. :lol:
Last time I checked, it wasn't against the law to call some one a name. Although, I personnally think it should be against the law to be stupid.

Qpid

FancyBelle said:
Last time I checked, it wasn't against the law to call some one a name. Although, I personnally think it should be against the law to be stupid.

You can sue for defamation of character!!!

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
That has to be proven. Who's to say she really wasn't a #####dog. And I am pretty daggone sure that Jeffery really did have a scrotum bag. If someone calls you a name you have to prove you aren't and they have to prove you are.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Bustem' Down said:
I knew a bartender that got fired for something like that. When they ring up the orders that have to give it a title so they know who it is. You never see it but she was labeling orders "B!tch at the end of the bar" and "@zzhole with bad breath" and such.
Brandon's supporting everyone on his own now huh?

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
The article is just plain funny Q, why aren't you just laughing? Do you take everything so seriously? Jeesh!

Qpid

FancyBelle said:
That has to be proven. Who's to say she really wasn't a #####dog. And I am pretty daggone sure that Jeffery really did have a scrotum bag. If someone calls you a name you have to prove you aren't and they have to prove you are.

indeed!!!

However, you may bring an defamatory action if the comments are so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you....

someone calls you a bytch and a scrotum bag and makes the news....your reputation can be affected in the community. :lmao:

Qpid

FancyBelle said:
The article is just plain funny Q, why aren't you just laughing? Do you take everything so seriously? Jeesh!

im laughing!!! and after I sued I would be laughing all the way to the bank!! :lmao:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Qpid said:
indeed!!! However, you may bring an defamatory action if the comments are so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you.... someone calls you a bytch and a scrotum bag and makes the news....your reputation can be affected in the community. :lmao:
I guess George Bush could sue a lot of people then!! :lmao: