Child Sex Offender Murdered...

R

remaxrealtor

In Fort Washington. News said 4 females parked outside his house, 3 went in, shots were heard, girls came out and car took off. POS was found inside shot to death. He had been convicted of a 3rd degree sex crime, which means the victim was under 15 years old. The guy looked to be 30+. Revenge is thought to be the motive.

Now, I don't have kids, but damn...if I did, and something like that happened, I'd probably shoot his azz too. Now I'm waiting for the bleeding hearts to show up in his defense. SICK....

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
In Fort Washington. News said 4 females parked outside his house, 3 went in, shots were heard, girls came out and car took off. POS was found inside shot to death. He had been convicted of a 3rd degree sex crime, which means the victim was under 15 years old. The guy looked to be 30+. Revenge is thought to be the motive.

Now, I don't have kids, but damn...if I did, and something like that happened, I'd probably shoot his azz too. Now I'm waiting for the bleeding hearts to show up in his defense. SICK....
link?

K

Kizzy

Here

Moments after Williams' death, police surrounded the house of a teenage girl a few blocks away, refusing to let anyone go in or out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I wouldn't have waited for my child to get the gun and do it. I would have done it myself. Of course I would have to be sure he was guilty then I would releave Willie of his Winky.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
remaxrealtor said:
I'm a father of two young children. I like to think of the human race as generally good and decent. But if that monster hurt my kids, I'd be tempted to feed him feet-first into a wood chipper.

Danzig

I have put quite a bit of thought into what I would do to such a person and came to a conclusion one day after accidentally power washing my own hand, it just took off the first few layers of skin and burned. I think all pedophiles should be stripped down nude and then power washed with rubbing alcohol.

Qpid

I have a feeling the neighborhood is gonna stick together and not rat the people out who did it.....

C

CapsFan

remaxrealtor said:
POS was found inside shot to death. He had been convicted of a 3rd degree sex crime, which means the victim was under 15 years old. The guy looked to be 30+. Revenge is thought to be the motive.

BUH-BYE