Art Fest

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Is that what's going on in Solomons this weekend? And if I have plans with my bro and his kids to have dinner and get ice cream on the boardwalk, would we be better off going somewhere else, or is this Fest not a big deal?

TY. :flowers:

Barnacle

No, Artsfest is 2 weeks from now at Ann Marie Gardens.

What is being set up now is the Solomons Island Festival...lots of tacky crafts and county fair-type foods. I would imagine lots of folks will be on the Island watching the Air Show, too.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Barnacle said:

What is being set up now is the Solomons Island Festival...lots of tacky crafts and county fair-type foods. I would imagine lots of folks will be on the Island watching the Air Show, too.
OK, my husband described what you're talking about. So do you think we should go somewhere else? We'll have two five year olds to keep track of and I'm on crutches, so I don't want it to be a pain in the ass.

Thanks. :cheers:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Barnacle said:

K_Jo are you sure you don't want to come tacky craft shopping with us? :cheers:

Barnacle

Barnacle said:

Any idea why I would get unsigned red karma for this comment?? Unless maybe one of the tacky crafters themselves left it....??? :confused:

tjstalcup

addicted to research
Is the artsfest at annmarie garden's also the same time as the ghost walk?

Also, it should be duly noted that the same weekend (the 17th and 18th) is when they open up all of the lighthouses in southern md

Check it out!