NetFlix

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Has anyone on here tried NetFlix yet?

If so what is your turn-around time on DVD's?

Any complaints of the service?

MDindef

bump

I'm interested in this one. I'm thinking about it too. I have one friend that uses it all the time and thinks it's great.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I think David posted something about this last year, might want to send him an email or a PM.

ArmyPaul

Netflix Info

I've got one word for them - excellent but they only do DVD's, no VHS. They have several levels of membership; I have the economy for $13.95 a month. I can have two DVD's outstanding. They pay for the postage both ways. I think the highest one is $29.95 a month with unlimited DVD's and you can have as many as 8 out at a time. No time limit either.

You can't beat the service. And the convenience. I only go to video stores if I can't get the DVD for some reason, but I hate the experience. I was in Blair Video in Charlotte Hall tonight. This poor woman and her husband had purchased a video they had to return because the tape was blank!! Blair took the tape, had a hissy fit when she asked for a receipt, and refused to give her any money back. Said it "wasn't their policy."

This woman was great - she must have been an attorney. They got the manager on the phone who began screaming at the customer!! I could hear her and I was in line. Finally she agreed to give her her money back and told her she was crazy and not to come back to the store! They sell the woman a bad tape, can't replace it, and the customer is crazy??? I know one thing, I left that place. I'll never go there again. I found ecampus.com online and they sell VHS and DVD's super cheap.

Hope this helps.

Paul

joedancer

bookman
Netflix is great!

My wife and I have been using Netflix since they first started. It is great, fast service. Usually we get the dvd the very next day, as they are now shipping out of Gaithersberg. They have a great selection, including a lot of foreign films.