San Souci

BuddyLee

Football addict
CiCi's pizza is now open. They also have a new Thai place opening up where the old Roy Rogers/Three Bros. place used to be. They are also doing a lot of work to the old Fashion Bug that was gutted by the fire, I don't know if Fashion Bug is going back in or not though.

This has been a message by the emergency broadcast network. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cici's :lol: Now I'm in the mood for crap pizza.

Hey Larry - wanna go to Say Cheese tonight for dinner?

mainman

Set Trippin
BuddyLee said:
CiCi's pizza is now open. They also have a new Thai place opening up where the old Roy Rogers/Three Bros. place used to be. They are also doing a lot of work to the old Fashion Bug that was gutted by the fire, I don't know if Fashion Bug is going back in or not though.

This has been a message by the emergency broadcast network. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Junior and I went to Montereys for dinner last night, and I noticed the parking lot was loaded at CiCi's, who is going to be our test dummy for the place? :confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
mainman said:
Junior and I went to Montereys for dinner last night, and I noticed the parking lot was loaded at CiCi's, who is going to be our test dummy for the place? :confused:
I haven't been there myself but a few customers came in and said they loved it.:shrug:

Danzig

mainman said:
Went to Ci Ci's for lunch Monday. It was ok. Just OK not good or bad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
mainman said:
nevermind........disregard my above post...
A good place to take the kids. Our Say Cheese up here, which is the same thing as Cici's, is a big hangout for high school kids because they can pig out for $2.99 AYCE.

Pegster710

The Pegster
BuddyLee said:

According to the managers at the Waldorf and Prince Frederick stores, Fashion Bug should be up and running in San Souci in October!! :yay:

:dance: :cheers:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pegster710 said:
According to the managers at the Waldorf and Prince Frederick stores, Fashion Bug should be up and running in San Souci in October!! :yay:

:dance: :cheers:
Awesome, more fine chicks will be back into my portion of the shopping center.:yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
Danzig said:
Went to Ci Ci's for lunch Monday. It was ok. Just OK not good or bad.

vraiblonde said:
A good place to take the kids. Our Say Cheese up here, which is the same thing as Cici's, is a big hangout for high school kids because they can pig out for $2.99 AYCE.
I'm sure at some point we will wander in and eat...

Doesn't this place boast multiple types of pizza? Is that the draw?

Triggerfish

I think that a new Indian place is supposed to open up between the Best Western and Motel 8. Where Montaque Caspian Restaurant was located.

SeaRide

Triggerfish said:
I think that a new Indian place is supposed to open up between the Best Western and Motel 8. Where Montaque Caspian Restaurant was located.

:yeahthat: Where Northridge used to be... I notice TWO banners hanging on the building. One says "Taste of India" and the 2nd one says "Donovan's Pub"

:shrug:

SeaRide

pic of Cici's pizza for those who need a visual of where it is.

Attachments

• cicispizza.jpg
    cicispizza.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 112

Pete

Repete
mainman said:
How is Jr doing in TKD, have not seen you in a while.

slotted

mainman said:
I'm sure at some point we will wander in and eat...

Doesn't this place boast multiple types of pizza? Is that the draw?
You can usually request any kind of pizza that you want and they'll put it out there on the buffet. Jalepeno and pepperoni!!!