Failure

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Google is about as far left as you can get so that is no surprise they would make that the #1 result.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Big deal. Anyone can start a Google-bomb and do this. It's just that conservatives have better things to do, like go to work and raise their children.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
Big deal. Anyone can start a Google-bomb and do this. It's just that conservatives have better things to do, like go to work and raise their children.
Typical Vrai stereo-type. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
Typical Vrai stereo-type. :lol:
Stereotypes do not get manufactured out of thin air - there is always a basis for them. To wit:

Google "failure" and get the White House website, with Big Dub front and center. Do you think Republicans did this? No - it was obviously Democrats. And we can assume that they weren't working or changing a diaper while organizing their Google-bomb, correct?

Cindy Sheehan, example #2. All those people following her around are probably not Republicans. I think it's safe to say they are Democrats, don't you agree? And they are not working, nor are they looking after their children while traipsing about the country with Mother Sheehan.

Since these people must be doing something for income while they make a career out of protesting and slandering the President (since neither of those positions pay a lot of money), can we also assume they are getting some kind of handout? Making them welfare recipients?

Therefore, all Democrats are welfare recipients who have abandoned their children.

Elementary. :cool:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
Stereotypes do not get manufactured out of thin air - there is always a basis for them. To wit:

Google "failure" and get the White House website, with Big Dub front and center. Do you think Republicans did this? No - it was obviously Democrats. And we can assume that they weren't working or changing a diaper while organizing their Google-bomb, correct?

Cindy Sheehan, example #2. All those people following her around are probably not Republicans. I think it's safe to say they are Democrats, don't you agree? And they are not working, nor are they looking after their children while traipsing about the country with Mother Sheehan.

Since these people must be doing something for income while they make a career out of protesting and slandering the President (since neither of those positions pay a lot of money), can we also assume they are getting some kind of handout? Making them welfare recipients?

Therefore, all Democrats are welfare recipients who have abandoned their children.

Ahhhhh but your flawed through lack of experience! I know many Democrats, some of which are wealthy, who live in Texas no less, who have never been on welfare and raise thier kids.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
Ahhhhh but your flawed through lack of experience! I know many Democrats, some of which are wealthy, who live in Texas no less, who have never been on welfare and raise thier kids.
I can only make a judgement based on what I see. And, through the magic of television, I see significantly more welfare receiving child abandoners in the Democratic party that anything else.

Democrats also don't know how to cast a proper vote, which makes them come back later and question whether they did it correctly and causes them to scream "racism" when told they can't vote again.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
I can only make a judgement based on what I see. And, through the magic of television, I see significantly more welfare receiving child abandoners in the Democratic party that anything else.

Democrats also don't know how to cast a proper vote, which makes them come back later and question whether they did it correctly and causes them to scream "racism" when told they can't vote again.

Haha. Your so cute when you argue. :huggy:

mrweb

Iron City
vraiblonde said:
Big deal. Anyone can start a Google-bomb and do this. It's just that conservatives have better things to do, like go to work and play in forums.

:fixed:
:whistle:

vraiblonde said:

exct0006.gif

exct0006.gif

slotted

vraiblonde said:

I seem to remember seeing many republicans out protesting her protest. They weren't working or watching after their children at the time either.

Attachments

• pot_kettle.jpg
    pot_kettle.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 43

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
slotted said:
I seem to remember seeing many republicans out protesting her protest.
They rotated and weren't out there for weeks on end. Didn't you watch the coverage on CNN? The libby media was very excited to report that many Cindy disciples had quit their jobs in order to support their Goddess. I assume this was supposed to impress us all with their commitment to the anti-war movement. All it made me think was that they were a bunch of unemployed deadbeats.

Bogart

slotted said:
I seem to remember seeing many republicans out protesting her protest. They weren't working or watching after their children at the time either.
That isn't a very black kettle. More of a pewter.

slotted

vraiblonde said:
They rotated and weren't out there for weeks on end. Didn't you watch the coverage on CNN? The libby media was very excited to report that many Cindy disciples had quit their jobs in order to support their Goddess. I assume this was supposed to impress us all with their commitment to the anti-war movement. All it made me think was that they were a bunch of unemployed deadbeats.

Tell us what you really think! :wink:

Makavide

Not too talkative
Bustem' Down said:

They probably inherited from their republican parents