This speach sucks bad!

tomchamp

This speech sucks bad!

OMG..Bush has givin in...where do we go now! He just sucked all their asses!
Give them everything they want George.

Last edited:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Anybody hear that thumping?

Oh, it's the Founding Fathers rolling over...

Mikeinsmd

Kopple is a friggin IDIOT!!! Just embarrassed himself by offering condolences to a man who's mom DIDn't die. Then he says "IF" there's another disaster.... the guy says "Sir, there WILL be another disaster" Go Ted... :duh:

soul4sale

tomchamp said:
OMG..Bush has givin in...where do we go now! He just sucked all their asses!

Toldja this was a bad idea for the Bushies. He got the poll fright. Call it the Kanye Factor. Should have just ridden it out.

tomchamp

Mikeinsmd said:
Kopple is a friggin IDIOT!!! Just embarrassed himself by offering condolences to a man who's mom DIDn't die. Then he says "IF" there's another disaster.... the guy says "Sir, there WILL be another disaster" Go Ted... :duh:
Isn't Ted K. from St. Mary's...his MPD is Qpid! :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
soul4sale said:
Toldja this was a bad idea for the Bushies. He got the poll fright. Call it the Kanye Factor. Should have just ridden it out.
Nah, it wasn't any of that. The man just isn't great with giving a speach.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Homesick said:
Fer sure. Just heard from a couple Dems that loved the speech.
Dick Morris was just on Fox discussing how the best course the Dems can take is to remain silent; Bush is advancing their weak-kneed philosophy and they can only hurt themselves by providing opposition.

PJay

I have to share the following. It comes from a Dem, believe me, this person LOVED Kerry, HATES Bush:

"Well....

Everyone knows I'm not a Bush fan AT ALL, but that was the most moving speech I've ever heard the President say.....

It's about time

AND

It still doesn't erase his past crimes....

... but it was a pretty damned good speech.

Now let's see how he actually gets the job done and follows through, without completely bankrupting the country."

I have been saying for soooooooo loooooooooooong, Dems should love him.