Nagin is a retard

Pete

Repete
He tries to open the city for repopulation without potable water, no open hospitals, with another tropical storm headed that way, while cleanup of the toxic soup is still going on. When the Vice Admiral in charge of the federal (which is going to pay for the rebuilding BTW) effort urges caution and advises against being hasty he gets snotty and calls him "The new crowned ferderal mayor of New Orleans." and a bunch of other rhetoric.

What a total inappreciative, ignorant, unqualified moron.

PrepH4U

Pete said:
He tries to open the city for repopulation without potable water, no open hospitals, with another tropical storm headed that way, while cleanup of the toxic soup is still going on. When the Vice Admiral in charge of the federal (which is going to pay for the rebuilding BTW) effort urges caution and advises against being hasty he gets snotty and calls him "The new crowned ferderal mayor of New Orleans." and a bunch of other rhetoric.

What a total inappreciative, ignorant, unqualified moron.
:yeahthat:
I think he is afraid they will never come back, trying to get that tax base back up or they will have to file for bankruptcy!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
I hear you but let's look at this for what it is;

They ELECTED this piece of work!
Are you saying that ##### Katrina set him up?

willie

If there are any normal people from NO, they have to be embarrassed by their leaders.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Mikeinsmd said:
.... and Rita could be the next biatch that screws em.... :lol:

And finish flushing the cesspool. Open all the levees, and let all the c*** out. No more people there, so why not?

Pete

Repete
I believe Nagins angles are pretty clear. 1. He is a self important self proclaimed big windbag. and 2 He MUST maintain near total control of the rebuilding because of the sheer number of dollars coming that way from the fed. How else can he steer the funds to **cough** the correct places. Like his cousins wifes brothers concrete company, and his wifes sisters father-in -laws, trash company and his fathers best friends sons trucking company.

I think it is absolutely appauling that he is at fault for squandering FEMA money for planning for an emergency, not having a viable emergency plan, not maintaining control, and when he gets his ass saved, he wants to horn his way back in front of the camera to pizz on trees and re-mark his territory.

The "entitlement" crowd really has ace representation in Nagin. The douchebag.

Pete

Repete
Oh, and antoher thing. Mark this down......The amount of graft and fraud that will be reported out of the Gulf Coast in the next few years will be staggering.

I will wager $5 that within 5 years Nagin is indicted by a grand jury.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:
I believe Nagins angles are pretty clear. 1. He is a self important self proclaimed big windbag. and 2 He MUST maintain near total control of the rebuilding because of the sheer number of dollars coming that way from the fed. How else can he steer the funds to **cough** the correct places. Like his cousins wifes brothers concrete company, and his wifes sisters father-in -laws, trash company and his fathers best friends sons trucking company.

I think it is absolutely appauling that he is at fault for squandering FEMA money for planning for an emergency, not having a viable emergency plan, not maintaining control, and when he gets his ass saved, he wants to horn his way back in front of the camera to pizz on trees and re-mark his territory.

The "entitlement" crowd really has ace representation in Nagin. The douchebag.

I agree with almost everything, but they actually had a viable emergency plan. He just chose not to use it. Remember the hundreds of flooded school buses? Couldn't they have been used before Katrina hit to get the poor people out?

Douchebag? That's somethign that makes a P**** smell good, which Nagin will never be able to do to NO. More like B***plug!

willie

If those dingbats want Federal help so bad then they should get 100% Federal help. Anyone touching rebuild money should be 100% Federal and no La. politician should be involved. Those people make Robert Byrd look like an honest man.

B

Bruzilla

I don't understand why he's so worried about losing his people. Once the Feds start building all those nice new replacement homes and provide them free to the former residents of NO, I'll bet you're going to find that the number of "returning" residents is three or four times higher than the pre-storm population. There will be more people claiming to be returning displaced NO refugees there to get a house than there are people who claim to have been at Woodstock.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Unfortunatly, he will probably win re-election. The President took the blame, and while everyone else in the US can see this guy is an idiot, his voters will praise him as a savior for rebuilding NO and allowing them to return home.

Pete

Repete
Looks like Nagin should be kneeling before the "new crowned federal mayor of New Orleans" and paying homage to his intelligence. Had this retard thrown open the gates of NO for repopulation instead of dealing with 400 to 500 they would be facing trying to evacuated 150,000 people who just got there and started cleaning up.

Mayor of Swampville Ray NagTart said:
Mayor Ray Nagin estimated that 400 to 500 residents were left in the city. The city plans to start to re-enforce the evacuation order Wednesday, he said. He did not give specifics on how the order will be enforced.

To people who refuse to leave, Nagin had this message: "We're all adults. We really don't want to take people out by gunpoint. We hope they see the threat... and obey the law."