"Lost" season 2

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I'm recording it so C can watch it with me later. But I might have to peek!

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
fttrsbeerwench said:
Grr!! I just got home.. I missed it.. :tantrum:

I did catch Nip/Tuck and Supernatural last night... I like those shows too.:yay:

I like Supernatural, also. I will now have to record My Name is Earle so I can watch Supernatural and then Earle later. Damn, I need a TiVo now. We actually have a number of good shows coming on. I can't think of the last time that happened.. its been years at least.

fttrsbeerwench

FromTexas said:
\ We actually have a number of good shows coming on. I can't think of the last time that happened.. its been years at least.
NO kidding! I never watch TV.:add: But Lost and Nip/Tuck caught me from the first episode.. I think that Supernatural will lose it's grip on me quickly..It's plot is so shaky and I predicted the outcome less than halfway though. :ohwell:
I like the weirdo, ghost hunting/ witchcraft crap, so I'll watch it for a while.

fttrsbeerwench

Airgasm said:
Bit of a surprise that you are a Nip/Tuck fan...
Normally, I would hate something so graphic. I had to sit through watching The Shield with the EXBF.. I HATED THAT SHOW! It was so violent and a total waste of air time.. If I wouldn't let my kids watch it.. I wouldn't watch it either..
But Nip/Tuck..... It's a look at something everyone has trouble with on some level.. It's not just about how they look, but how they see themselves and how they see others seeing them.. CRAZY STUFF!
Pretty mental if you ask me.. That episode from the other night had a huge, I mean HUGE woman whose skin had fused to the couch because she was to fat to get up and she had lain there for years in her own feces and urine!!!
I look at that and think.. Ok I won't let myself get huge, huge is BAD. But i'm gonna sweat looking like all the skinny girls because frankly, I don't have problems getting laid or getting attention. I like me !:lol:
That show ruined me for EVER getting cosmetic surgery... I carry most of my excess weight in the midsection and wanted to get something done one day because it's the only part on me that I don't like.
Well, now.. I'll just be happy that I'm chubby and forego cetting hacked on.. :twitch:

Agee

fttrsbeerwench said:
Normally, I would hate something so graphic. I had to sit through watching The Shield with the EXBF.. I HATED THAT SHOW! It was so violent and a total waste of air time.. If I wouldn't let my kids watch it.. I wouldn't watch it either..
But Nip/Tuck..... It's a look at something everyone has trouble with on some level.. It's not just about how they look, but how they see themselves and how they see others seeing them.. CRAZY STUFF!
Pretty mental if you ask me.. That episode from the other night had a huge, I mean HUGE woman whose skin had fused to the couch because she was to fat to get up and she had lain there for years in her own feces and urine!!!
I look at that and think.. Ok I won't let myself get huge, huge is BAD. But i'm gonna sweat looking like all the skinny girls because frankly, I don't have problems getting laid or getting attention. I like me !:lol:
That show ruined me for EVER getting cosmetic surgery... I carry most of my excess weight in the midsection and wanted to get something done one day because it's the only part on me that I don't like.
Well, now.. I'll just be happy that I'm chubby and forego cetting hacked on.. :twitch:
That was my point. You appear to be a person who is content and confident with yourself. So you being interested in a show that mostly focuses on the shallow world of the rich and famous, and cosmetic surgery suprised me... jmo :cheers:

fttrsbeerwench said:
But i'm not gonna sweat looking like all the skinny girls because frankly, I don't have problems getting laid or getting attention.
:really: