Stick this up your pipe, Cindy

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Lenny's article said:
"What has she done, rather than #####, gripe and complain?" said Gary Qualls, whose 20-year-old son, Marine Reserve Lance Cpl. Louis Qualls, was killed in Fallujah, Iraq, last fall.
HAHAHA... I applaud anyone who cuts the BS and calls this woman's "crusade" for what it really is.

I am still confounded how the Sheehanites can cry "Peace is patriotic" when their actions are not primarily motivated by peace and said actions are certainly not patriotic. :ideologue:

StarCat said:
I dont read the news much, but i'm curious, is she STILL sitting outside Bush's ranch?
Uh, no... her clan is now in D.C.. Apparently, many of her friends are career protesters. This week's banner reads "End the war in Iraq", but they've also marched against the World Bank, police brutality, racism and whatever else Bush is doing to destroy our country. :rolleyes:

They are expecting 100,000 people at their rally. I'm curious to learn what the final tally will be.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
hvp05 said:
:

Uh, no... her clan is now in D.C.. Apparently, many of her friends are career protesters. This week's banner reads "End the war in Iraq", but they've also marched against the World Bank, police brutality, racism and whatever else Bush is doing to destroy our country. :rolleyes:

They are expecting 100,000 people at their rally. I'm curious to learn what the final tally will be.

She's not starting until Vrai gets there. I'm making those arrangements.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I am so tired of Cindy Sheehan and her ilk. Let me see what I can come up with here:

1) Her son VOLUNTARILY enlisted with full knowledge of what may happen to him. Why did he enlist? Maybe to get away from his harpy of a mother?

2) She let her marriage spiral into divorce due to the fact that she left her husband to go on her "crusade". Great family values there Cindy! Keep it up!

3) Took a break to care for her ailing mother, then left her sick mother to return to her little kingdom koolaid drinkers.

Personally, I feel that she dishonoring the memory her son and tarnishing the sacrifice that he and others have made in this struggle.

B

Bruzilla

I don't think that Sheehan is anything more than an activist who's enjoying her 20 minutes of fame... at her son's expense. Her come-uppance will be once the Libs grow tired of her, as they always do, and move onto the next new face of protest. She'll be left with no friends, no son, and no family. It's a lonely life for those who protest for the left.