Need Housekeeper Advice

K

Kain99

My ministers wife is looking for a trust worthy housekeeper. Since I do all the dirty work around here I really wasn't much help to her yesterday. If you guys know anyone who won't rob them blind PM me ..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can ask if mine is looking to pick up any new clients and let you know.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
If you guys know anyone who won't rob them blind PM me ..

I guess they don't want any competition, huh? :wink:

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Geeze, must be nice to afford someone to come clean your house. What do you guys do to afford it?

Personally I would rather clean my house myself. I don't think anyone can do as good as a job as I can, but I am anal anyway. Good luck finding someone.

abcxyz

10 years old but since its on the top..

Geeze, must be nice to afford someone to come clean your house. What do you guys do to afford it?

Personally I would rather clean my house myself. I don't think anyone can do as good as a job as I can, but I am anal anyway. Good luck finding someone.

It's nice but I think sitting in my nice clean house that I didn't have to clean watching someone else tend to the yard is nicer.

I've had a ton of maid services and none of them can do as good of a job as I do but they all provide a good-to-great start. They clean every 2 weeks (just 2 of us in our home) and then every so often we'll do a "deep clean" of a certain area.

Really I've found that my house is clean not because of the maid service but because knowing they are coming forces us to clean up all our little piles of stuff we leave laying around the house. Pick up the house and it is clean but can't get the spouse to do that on their own so have the maid come to force the situation.

garyt27

INAFJ
Aww! :lol: It can happen to the best of us. Who thinks to look at the original date of a thread start? I think Redrobin deserves a practical joke coming his way. :strangle: But, I do wish I could justify having a housekeeper. That would be very nice!

You take in a foreign exchange student and make them clean.lol