Riverside WineFest at Sotterley

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
You shouldn't knock it 'til you try it, K_Jo... Suck Fest '99 was the best fest I have ever attended...:yay:
You're absolutely right. Could This Get Any Worse Fest '01 was so much fun, I puked for three days! :banana:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
You shouldn't knock it 'til you try it, K_Jo... Suck Fest '99 was the best fest I have ever attended...:yay:
Wasn't this the one that had an up and coming young Whitehouse intern as the Grand Marshal? And if I’m not mistaken it was renamed Stainfest in the following years? :biggrin:

Ken King said:
Wasn't this the one that had an up and coming young Whitehouse intern as the Grand Marshal? And if I’m not mistaken it was renamed Stainfest in the following years? :biggrin:
:lmao:

T

tikipirate

Ken King said:

No... It was her boss who was up and coming.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Thanks for the Winefest reminder. I think I'll make it a Fest weekend. WineFest one day and RennFest the other.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We are having CleanOutTheScurvyDirtySewingRoomFest at our house and ya'll are invited! I have homemade runzas, cheddar-chive bread and beer :yum:

Candle Lover

The Winfest had a lot of wineries and vendors last year. It was well organized and well attended, too. Give it a try, you should have a good time!

morganj614

Imo

The only reason to go would be to support So. Md. culture and Sotterley Plantation. I have never tasted so much bad wine in one place. The wines were either vinegary or nondescript and it was not much of a festival. The people I was with were the only saving grace. Only 1 person bought anything and it was spiced wine for Thanksgiving. The overall consensus was :boo: