Accident on Great Mills Road

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
There is a five-car accident on Great Mills Road. They have mentioned they may shut the road down. Don't know exactly where, but it may be close to 235. May want to avoid that area if you are going out to town at lunch.

Pegster710

The Pegster
I heard it is at the intersection of gate 2 and Great Mills Road and that the whole intersection is shut down...

I hope everyone is all right...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Just talking to my mom, who's listening to the scanner. One is being flown out from the 5 car accident at Gate 2 so expect it to be closed for awhile.

Also, a man has shot himself in the head at the trailer park across from the old Raquet Club building (near the end of GM Road before you get to Sheetz) so expect problems there, too.

Pegster710

The Pegster
jazz lady said:
Just talking to my mom, who's listening to the scanner. One is being flown out from the 5 car accident at Gate 2 so expect it to be closed for awhile.

Also, a man has shot himself in the head at the trailer park across from the old Raquet Club building (near the end of GM Road before you get to Sheetz) so expect problems there, too.

:confused:

Is there a full moon out there today or something? Is the gravitational pull off?Too much bad news all at once!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
jazz lady said:
Some people take the red karma stuff WAAAAY too serious!!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Enough of that, what the heck is going on down south. Seems every cop, fire truck, ect is going down the road sirens blaring.

laura111881

itsbob said:
Some people take the red karma stuff WAAAAY too serious!!

Yeah the accident was bad because I had gone through it. It's right in frount of the firehouse. A guy I work with was in it but he was okay think god for that. He said someone had a sesiure or soemthing and I was like WOW.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
baileydog said:
Enough of that, what the heck is going on down south. Seems every cop, fire truck, ect is going down the road sirens blaring.
House fire in St. James, but I think it was nothing. The cops were probably going to the suicide. Then there was a guy on Chigville Road that was waving a metal object around.....

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
laura111881 said:
Yeah the accident was bad because I had gone through it. It's right in frount of the firehouse. A guy I work with was in it but he was okay think god for that. He said someone had a sesiure or soemthing and I was like WOW.

Did you see a blue pick up truck involved?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
BS Gal said:
House fire in St. James, but I think it was nothing. The cops were probably going to the suicide. Then there was a guy on Chigville Road that was waving a metal object around.....

Are you listening to your scanner?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
BS Gal said:

:yikes: I really hope it wasn't