What went on at the wawa in charlotte hall today?

acrcar23

what cha talkin' bout?
Why was there a helicopter over the wawa in charlotte hall today? I heard two kids were lost and that they thought an animal got them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pixie let her damn dog out again. :mad:

Seriously, I don't know but someone will come on here with the scoop shortly, I'm sure.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
Pixie let her damn dog out again. :mad:

Seriously, I don't know but someone will come on here with the scoop shortly, I'm sure.
Wasn't listening to the scanner. Sorry. But I got it covered from 7:00 a.m to about 3:15 p.m.

rack'm

Jaded
The State Trooper chopper was landing at WaWa when I went by....but then headed towards the park......as I went furth south, the chopper was heading back north.

Several emergency vehicles in the parking lot, lights off.

L

ladylara

there was something similiar this past sunday in prince frederick. state trooper heli landed in the high school field... but we didn't see an accident or anything.
strange things afoot! :confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
ladylara said:
there was something similiar this past sunday in prince frederick. state trooper heli landed in the high school field... but we didn't see an accident or anything.

I got held up in that traffic on my way home. There was an accident.

Otter

Nothing to see here
ladylara said:

There was an accident southbound in front of Radio Shack..didn't look that bad but they airlifted someone out.

OldHillcrestGuy

Report came out about a hunter who had fallen out of a tree, he was on his cellphone calling for help and said he was near the Wawa, all the emergency equipment went to stage at the Charlotte Hall Wawa while the chopper attempted to locate him, after a while it was determined that it was the Mechcanicsville Wawa, not Charlotte Hall so they all headed south. I forgot to ask if they ever found him. :confused: