Man Raped At Central Florida Resort

meme

The Smart Hooker
rack'm said:
Police in Kissimmee, Fla., arrested a man late Wednesday on suspicion he raped a man inside a restroom of a vacation resort. Investigators in Osceola County said an unidentified man was attacked in the pool area of the Westgate Vacation Villas located at 2770 N. Old Lake Wilson Road Tuesday night at about 10:30 p.m.

Deputies said Ronald Burns allegedly followed the man into the restroom, performed the sex act on him, thanked him and then left.

:twitch: :shocking: :twitch:

Ya know, this really doesn't surprise me much. :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
rack'm said:
Police in Kissimmee, Fla., arrested a man late Wednesday on suspicion he raped a man inside a restroom of a vacation resort. Investigators in Osceola County said an unidentified man was attacked in the pool area of the Westgate Vacation Villas located at 2770 N. Old Lake Wilson Road Tuesday night at about 10:30 p.m.

Deputies said Ronald Burns allegedly followed the man into the restroom, performed the sex act on him, thanked him and then left.

Either it was real good or this degenerate has manners. :killingme

gwa

Police said the victim was incapable of realizing right from wrong.

I am sorry but if I went to the restroom and expected things to come out and then all of a sudden the opposite occured I would quickly realize it was wrong. Wonder if the suspect said squeal like a pig.

rack'm

Jaded
gwa said:
Police said the victim was incapable of realizing right from wrong.

I am sorry but if I went to the restroom and expected things to come out and then all of a sudden the opposite occured I would quickly realize it was wrong. Wonder if the suspect said squeal like a pig.

I'm guessing the victim was mentally impaired...........and physically impaled. :jet:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
rack'm said:

Update: The alleged rapist was last seen driving this car.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
rack'm said:

Deputies said Ronald Burns allegedly followed the man into the restroom, performed the sex act on him, thanked him and then left.:twitch: :shocking: :twitch:
Did he at least give him a courtesy reach-around?????:spank: