Fire

PrepH4U

MMDad said:
Bad one in Greenview Knolls. One dead.
Is this the one going on now on the scanner? Bunch more firetrucks coming from Leonardtown & solomons. It sounds bad!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
PrepH4U said:
Is this the one going on now on the scanner? Bunch more firetrucks coming from Leonardtown & solomons. It sounds bad!
Yes. It's the one on the scanner. I don't know if there is anyone dead, though. They said they were carrying the "victim" out, but I don't know if she is dead.

MMDad

Lem Putt
BS Gal said:
Yes. It's the one on the scanner. I don't know if there is anyone dead, though. They said they were carrying the "victim" out, but I don't know if she is dead.

They said priority 4.

OHHSDAVE98

i am willing to bet they were killed then the fire was set to cover the up some of the original murder.... the person was dead long befor the fire.........

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
There was a lot of smoke on GMR this morning when I dropped off my daughter at school about 7:45. I wonder if it could be related. If so it had to be huge the whole road was smoky all the way down to Rt. 5.

Pegster710

The Pegster
In a house, townhouse or apartment??

My daughter lives in the apartments off of Church Drive in Greenview Knolls... But she's at work - I spoke with her a few minutes ago...

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Pegster710 said:
In a house, townhouse or apartment??

My daughter lives in the apartments off of Church Drive in Greenview Knolls... But she's at work - I spoke with her a few minutes ago...

The pictures on the link show it as a house (rambler). Very sad a child lost their life.

*updated*

CALIFORNIA (Sept. 30, 2005) --- A house fire, at 22254 Colmar Lane in the Greenview Knolls subdivision, killed one person, initially believed to be a child, but later found to be an elderly woman, on this morning. ..

mAlice

professional daydreamer
CableChick said:
CALIFORNIA (Sept. 30, 2005) --- A house fire, at 22254 Colmar Lane in the Greenview Knolls subdivision killed an elderly woman this morning. ..

Why weren't the children watching her? :mad: