Judge Orders 17-Year-Old Girl Not To Have Sex

K

Kizzy

SHERMAN, Texas -- No sex. That's part of a sentence imposed on a 17-year-old girl by Texas state district judge Lauri Blake.

She's ordered the young drug offender not have sex as long as she is living with her parents and attending school, as a condition of her probation.

Link

How the hell can probation officer enforce that? AND, the condition seems clearly out of line.

K

Kain99

Unorthodox - Unsmorthordox! I personally love judges like this and think we need more of them! I hope she gets away with it! :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Former federal prosecutor Fred Moss said some conditions could be viewed as violating someone's personal dignity.
Like a 17 yo druggie slut has a lot of dignity.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
aps45819 said:
Like a 17 yo druggie slut has a lot of dignity.
:yeahthat: Reminds me of my cousin, who is out of control. She spent most of her adolescence in juvie, and turned 18 this summer. She is currently performing her first stint in "real" jail. She's slept with more guys than I've ever met in my life. She disgusts me, and I tell her so at every opportunity. :ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

Nickel said:
:yeahthat: Reminds me of my cousin, who is out of control. She spent most of her adolescence in juvie, and turned 18 this summer. She is currently performing her first stint in "real" jail. She's slept with more guys than I've ever met in my life. She disgusts me, and I tell her so at every opportunity. :ohwell:
Can I get her # from ya?

morganj614

Nickel said:

Sounds like a few forum members to me :razz: :razz:

ocean733

"She has also prohibited tattoos, body piercings, earrings and clothing "associated with the drug culture" for those on probation."

Is she paying for tattoo removal?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Mikeinsmd said:
Yea, We're gonna play: "She's the State road worker & I am the guard"
And as an added bonus, my mom and her mom are twins, so she and I look like we could be sisters! :jet: She's the Evil Nickel!!!!