Breeding Dapple Dachshund

1969judge

Wondering if anyone has a female dapple dachshound with pappers that they are wanting to breed.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
1969judge said:
Wondering if anyone has a female dapple dachshound with pappers that they are wanting to breed.
Good way to produce more Bait in these tough times.. :yay:

appyday said:
Now that is just meam...I happen to own one of those little dapple dachshunds(and she is in heat as we speak lol)....but I keep 6 Boxers around to help with my reputation...:bubble:

Dang you have 6 boxers?!?! I have one and he is a handfull!

appyday said:
6 right off the top of my head..might have 7 afraid to take close count :razz: My oldest will be 10 in Dec...she was born here... :popcorn:

WOW!! I bet you get quite the greeting when you get home!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
appyday said:
Take your dogs X3 :lmao: :lmao: Remember Libby pawing you for attention..she does that now when I am on the computer she gets in the chair beside me sits down and paws my arm...its not a dog its another child

Exactly! Biscuit and Abbey both paw at me while I'm on the computer. Biscuit wants to be in my lap (he is trying to climb on me now from the daybed) and Abbey can't stand it when she is not the center of attention. Bubba, fortunately, is just happy to be in the same room with me.

alex256

dapple dachshund

We breed miniature dachshunds. Our female is a smooth silver dapple and is due to come into heat anytime now. The father will be a long-haired isabella and tan. We are expecting chocolate and tans, chocolate dapples, and black and tans. It is also possible we may get some isabellas and/or blues in a solid or dapple pattern. There will be a mix of long and smooth coats in the litter.

We breed miniature dachshunds. Our female is a smooth silver dapple and is due to come into heat anytime now. The father will be a long-haired isabella and tan. We are expecting chocolate and tans, chocolate dapples, and black and tans. It is also possible we may get some isabellas and/or blues in a solid or dapple pattern. There will be a mix of long and smooth coats in the litter.

Way to bump a 4.5 year old thread for your first thread! Way to go!
:sarcasm:

Attachments

• spam earrings.jpg
    spam earrings.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 19