Surreal Life 5 airing in Canada right now

C

canuk woman

And it's kinda ok I mean it's just the house guests like setting in (poor Jose Canseco they won't leave him alone not that I care) and it looks like everything else is going to get interesting but still I wouldn't trust Andy Dick guarding my house.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Why aren't you in school?

And who ever is impersonating me reveal yourself now before I tell Appy.

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
And it's kinda ok I mean it's just the house guests like setting in (poor Jose Canseco they won't leave him alone not that I care) and it looks like everything else is going to get interesting but still I wouldn't trust Andy Dick guarding my house.
cute siggy!
who is the head administrator? :shrug: :angel:

C

canuk woman

aps45819 said:
:yay: something we can agree on

Yeah sure I mean hello he took steriods I'm surprised he didn't testify (unless he did already).

C

canuk woman

aps45819 said:
Why aren't you in school?

And who ever is impersonating me reveal yourself now before I tell Appy.

I am in school it's lunch time right now.

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
cute siggy!
who is the head administrator? :shrug: :angel:

I don't know but whoever was impersonating me (my best guess KJO since she accused me of calling her a pervert when she told me to give her my address so she could send me $20 just to do some research on some guy named Alex P Coleman) I'm pretty sure you remember I think you were in that discussion. And I'll change my siggy like immedialty.

nomoney

canuk woman said:
I don't know but whoever was impersonating me (my best guess KJO since she accused me of calling her a pervert when she told me to give her my address so she could send me $20 just to do some research on some guy named Alex P Coleman) I'm pretty sure you remember I think you were in that discussion. And I'll change my siggy like immedialty.

coletrane! coletrane!! :banghead:

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
Why did you change your siggy, oh nevermind I guess you don't want to publicize that you are a tattle tale huh? :lmao:
And K-jo is not a perv, nor did she accuse you of accusing her.... :lmao:
Do you realize that she is part of the school skipping police here? I bet you didn't know that did you? :shrug:

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
Why did you change your siggy, oh nevermind I guess you don't want to publicize that you are a tattle tale huh? :lmao:
And K-jo is not a perv, nor did she accuse you of accusing her.... :lmao:
Do you realize that she is part of the school skipping police here? I bet you didn't know that did you? :shrug:

I told you it's lunch time right now man learn about central time zones.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
don't whatever me, maybe if you had dudes name right you wouldn't be so confused all the time. :duh:

Hey you're the one who told me who that person was and you're the one that gave me the link and yet it says "Cockman".

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
canuk woman said:
Hey you're the one who told me who that person was and you're the one that gave me the link and yet it says "Cockman".
That's called a Freduian slip.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
You're right. It's me. :yay: You're a really good guesser! :cheesy: