Okay whats the problem here

K

KaZamm1061

Everyone stopped talking since the 7th. This is what keeps me going in the morning now. Chatting with you Ladies and Gents. Im getting bored here someone entertain me here.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Kaz, what planet are ya on?? Plenty of people have been talking since the 7th, all over the forums. And you haven't posted much in a while, so I'm surprised to hear you say the forum keeps you going in the morning? :confused: :rolleyes:

K

Kain99

I think Kazz is looking for a subject he can sink his teeth into....

What would you like to chat about?

K

KaZamm1061

i meant in this fourm topic. I was the last to post in here. I know others have posted elsewhere i just tend to stay in this forum topic. Your right i havent posted much. But i like to read some of the stuff posted and reply at times. You offering to entertain me Lauren? hahahahahahahahaha

K

Kain99

Check out the Poll: Stepping out thread

Click new Posts and it's Right there...:biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
No way jose, haha!! Just giving you a hard time, as usual :). I guess we haven't posted here since no one is meetin' or greetin', :lol:.

K

KaZamm1061

Yeh your right there. No Meeting Nor Greeting. You always give me a hard time. Anywho Lauren reply to your Private there missy. :)

K

KaZamm1061

Okay i guess i need to read that one. Checking it now

K

KaZamm1061

Well Good Morning to you too. Getting into work late huh.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SmallTown
everybody is afraid to meet and greet after the "stepping out" thread

No 'freadie cat here!! :smile:

I like to meet new people. And hang out with my old buddies too. :smile:

BTW.....anyone doing anything or happening this weekend?

Preceptor

Originally posted by watercolor23
Very good morning to you too. Hope you have a great day.

Thank you dear.

Where was the 'Stepping out' thread located?
No one should be afraid to meet people...

K

KaZamm1061

Lets see. Tonight is Northridge for kareoke, Friday i have no clue, Saturday is Northridge again for Kareoke and Sunday I ship out for 6 months. Theres my plans.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Okay - I have been thinking of Sushi all week - horrors - must go get sushi..... So I will be up there on Friday night about 7:30pm sitting at the bar eating my sushi - perhaps alone - perhaps not - those who know me - sit and eat sushi with me if you are there, those who don't know me - just say hi to every female eating at the bar and make their day. :biggrin:

K

KaZamm1061

hahahahahahah now thats funny. If i did that im sure id get slapped for sure. Sushi sounds good though

K

KaZamm1061

Now that i know what you look like i wont be afraid to say hello. Yahoo profiles work wonders for people who post thier pic online. lol