Friends

B

Betty_Elms

If there's any fans out there....
FRIENDS will be returning for a 10th season....18 episodes instead of 24, but hey at least we get a little more!

"Smelly cat,Smelly cat...what are they feeding you...."

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I love Friends!! I watch it all the time, and Seinfeld too. They're both really good 'staple' t.v. shows!! - even if a lot are re-runs!

B

Betty_Elms

I didn't even start watching FRIENDS until the 6th or 7th season, but now I'm hooked. Before I saw it....I was thinking it was be so corny.....sometimes it is, but that's actually part of the appeal. The cast is great and the show is well written. I can't get enough of Chandler's sarcastic humor.....
I recently started watching "Will and Grace", which is just about as funny as "Friends". Jack and Karen's banter is hilarious....

K

Kizzy

The funniest episode on friends was the commando one. I thought that was just way too funny.

B

Betty_Elms

"It's a rented tux....I'm not gonna go commando in another man's fatigues!"

or is it...

"Joey's not the only one going commando tonight..."

K

Kizzy

I loved it when Joey had Chandler had a fight, so Joey put Chandler's sweat pants on and said and BTW I am commando.

Right after my hubby and I saw that episode, my son had a friend over to visit. The friend wanted to try on my son's Halloween costume and took everything off, including his underwear. My son hit the roof and said "OH, NO WAY ARE YOU PUTTING MY COSTUME ON WITHOUT YOUR UNDERWEAR ON." My hubby called him Chandler for days after that. It was hilarious especially since my son was only 5 at the time. Not that I blame my son that is pretty nasty.

And Betty just like you, I didn't start watching Friends until about the 5th or 6th season. I was admitted in the hospital for 5 weeks when I was pregnant with my second child. Since I was all the way in Baltimore, I didn’t get many visitors. There were only 4 stations on the TV, so I started watching Friends. Now, I watch it whenever I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by IM4Change
I loved it when Joey had Chandler had a fight, so Joey put Chandler's sweat pants on and said and BTW I am commando.

If you like that episode, but don't want the whole season...you can find it on "The Best of Friends" volume 2 DVD....it's got a few really good episodes on it....including "The one with all the embryos", where Monica and Rachel lose their apartment to Joey and Chandler :)

blueeyes76

I've watched Friends since the very first episode. I used to laugh for the full half an hour, now I laugh MAYBE 5 minutes out of the half an hour. I think it's time for them to hang it up and say goodbye! I've watched two episodes this season (the premiere, and the very next episode), I wasn't impressed at all. I don't plan on watching any more until the series finale! JMO :biggrin:

Satine

I have also seen it from the beginning and being one of the people who turned Betty on to Friends and Will and Grace i do enjoy watching reruns with her...all the time...
Ross and Rachel...Monica and Chanlder...Joey....Phebe and Mike
HOW WILL IT END!?!?!?!
I think the show is funny still but it's getting to be more soapy in they way that you need to watch it more to know what's going on that has been a real change.
Joey with perfect eyeborws is funny but since Rachel is moving back in with him this should get interesting with her and Ross being seperated.
We'll see...