Western Wear in Waldorf

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Try saying that 3 times fast :lol:
Has anyone been there? Was thinking about taking the lil one there to get her some fun stuff, and me a new pair of western riding boots. Any input?

SeaRide

Is JT's still there or is it really gone? I am talking about the one in Pinefield shopping area (northern part of Waldorf or north of Waldorf)

Vince

happyappygirl said:
Try saying that 3 times fast :lol:
Has anyone been there? Was thinking about taking the lil one there to get her some fun stuff, and me a new pair of western riding boots. Any input?
I need a new pair of boots (non riding). What do they have and where are they located? Pinefield shopping center? Near Burlington Coat Factory?

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
hey fols down on wheatly road there is a nice little tack shop where I gotta a pair of ropers for a lil' over a hundred and I have put a lot of miles on them and they haved held up and clean up real nice.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
folks.... not fols additionally, it beats going to waldorf. you can get there by going up route 6 passed gilbert run park etc. etc.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
SeaRide said:
Is JT's still there or is it really gone? I am talking about the one in Pinefield shopping area (northern part of Waldorf or north of Waldorf)
JTs has been closed for a while now. Fred's in Waldorf has a few things. A friend was telling my son about a place in Annapolis that has alot of discounted stuff and was really reasonable. They had both english and western. I'll try and get more info tomorrow. There is also a place in VA a few miles from the bridge on 301 that may still be open is called Carols. Good Luck!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i await with baited breath :lol:
I wouldn't buy boots or clothing off ebay, i don't want to get the wrong size and regret the purchase.

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Seriously, you'd be better off trying on a pair of what you want in Fred's (IF they have what you want, I always found their stuff to be dated) or wherever else and then ordering it online. They do have some Western shirts for both men and women, I found one there that I liked.

As someone said, Fred's has SOME stuff. I heard about that place up near Annapolis as well, some boarder a while back got some super deals on boots for her son.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
happyappygirl said:
i await with baited breath :lol:
I wouldn't buy boots or clothing off ebay, i don't want to get the wrong size and regret the purchase.
I've gotten several pairs of boots from here
Good prices and no problems with returns.

Vince

aps45819 said:
I've gotten several pairs of boots from here
Good prices and no problems with returns.
They do have some nice boots. Saw a great pair for riding, but I hate to buy shoes online. I never can get the right size. And then I have to send them back. It's worth a trip to Waldorf.
:banghead: