FLASH: Missing La Plata Teen

AndyMarquisLIVE

MISSING

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/AndyMarquisLIVE/HeatherMcGinnis.jpg

Believed to be in danger ... The above link is her picture and information.

Here is my article clipping from INC.

EXCLUSIVE: The Search For Heather McGinnis
Last Monday, a development rocked the small town of La Plata, MD. 16-year-old Heather McGinnis is missing, last seen leaving La Plata High School. McGinnis is a runaway, believed to have left with her 22-year-old boyfriend Adam Downs.

McGinnis is also believed to have cut her hair and possibly dyed it from it’s natural brown color. She has blue eyes, and weighs about 150 pounds.

Adam Downs does have an abusive history, according to a current student at La Plata High School. The student, which wishes to remain anonymous, says she had a hard time trying to leave him because he would not let her leave him and repeatedly had abused her.

Please help find this young woman, she may be in extreme danger at this hour.

If you have any information on Heather McGinnis or her whereabouts, please call The National Center for Missing and Exploit Children, at 1-800-THE-LOST. Locally, please also call (301) 932-2222 or (301) 259-4808.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Why does a parent allow a 16 yr old to have a 22 yr old as a boyfriend? :confused:

I certainly hope she is found safe.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Tigerlily said:
Why does a parent allow a 16 yr old to have a 22 yr old as a boyfriend? :confused:

Parents don't always know what their kids are up to.....My parents were pretty vigilant and they had nooooo clue about the truth.

AndyMarquisLIVE

I'm willing to bet that she did not even know about this 22-year-old boy. I know if my lil' sister went out with a boy more than two or three years older than her, I would not leave anything off the table.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BS Gal said:
Parents don't always know what their kids are up to.....
Also, it stands to reason that since he's a student, they just assumed he was her age, or only a couple years older. :shrug:

willie

Nickel said:
Also, it stands to reason that since he's a student, they just assumed he was her age, or only a couple years older. :shrug:

Adam Downs does have an abusive history, according to a current student at La Plata High School. The student, which wishes to remain anonymous, says she had a hard time trying to leave him because he would not let her leave him and repeatedly had abused her.

I don't think he was a student just a child molester.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
willie said:

I don't think he was a student just a child molester.
Apparantly I have a reading comprehension problem. :stupid: