2 Guys Collision

bohman

Went to their rt.235 location this morning to have them take care of a rearview mirror that got dinged in a parking lot. They were nice, patched up the broken mount, and I was done in 15 minutes. No charge. A much different bill from all the other times I've needed a body shop! :yay:

dustin

UAIOE
The've done great work for me in the past. I've been there three different times. They are a company that realizes that their customer's actually say nice things about them when they give them a good deal.

bohman

K_Jo said:
You must have really big boobs!

:lmao: Nope, no mammaries for me. I've got the X and the Y chromosomes. I do have a bad cold today, maybe they just worked fast to get the sick, sniffling guy out of the shop.

Otter

Nothing to see here
bohman said:
Went to their rt.235 location this morning to have them take care of a rearview mirror that got dinged in a parking lot. They were nice, patched up the broken mount, and I was done in 15 minutes. No charge. A much different bill from all the other times I've needed a body shop! :yay:

:yay: Great to hear, Nattie

01mds10

they do incredible body work. my friend justin rearended someone in his 04 svt cobra, took it to the 2 guys in leonardtown, had his car for a pretty long time, but all in all, they did awesome body work, looks brand new.

they are expensive, but as the saying goes. you get what you paid for.

B

baswm

I remember when Calvin and Charlie had the one shop in Charlotte hall area. They did a nice job on my Impala. :yay: