The Next Survivor

K

Kain99

New 'Survivor' to be men vs. women

Monday, January 13, 2003 Posted: 3:02 PM EST (2002 GMT)

NEW YORK (AP) -- The sixth season of "Survivor" will be a battle of the sexes, with a tribe of men competing against a tribe of women for the $1 million top prize.

Quick Article

SmallTown

Football season!
yes!

Normally if you have a tribe with 2 or 3 women, you get all kind of bickering.. Can't wait to see a whole tribe of them!

woohoo! Get the popcorn ready!

Satine

This should be an inteseting season in the Amazon! I think this was a great idea to ptu MvW! I got to thinking that it would be funnier if they put one girl with the guys and one dude with the chicks. And in my opinion Heidi, not cute/pretty/beautiful. All she has is a nice rack! Men...anyway i think that this will be fun to watch. My mom who hasn't seen any season of the show is actually watching with me.
The men need to calm down and learn humility, and the women need to BUILD A SHELTER!!!!! Sheesh.

Mountain MaMa

WV bound
I am ashamed of these women.. Whine and cry about wet and cold.
Get off your arses and build a shelter! They also are given survival tips and they weren't paying attention..ARGHHH

Christy

b*tch rocket
All I have to say is the deaf girl needs some boxing lessons! I'd lay any chic flat who had the nerve to stick her hand in my face! :shutup:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Christy
All I have to say is the deaf girl needs some boxing lessons! I'd lay any chic flat who had the nerve to stick her hand in my face! :shutup:

THAT IS WHAT IM SAYING! I swear.. I would have knocked her hand right out of my way! and if she got smart...POW! :rolleyes: I dont understand why she got so hyper. Kyristie talked to the ONE girl..not the whole tribe.