X-Rated Evergreen

BL

That is pretty funny. I wonder why people have a problem with it now since it has been there for years?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
It seems that the plant is bi-sexual or can you explain the points protruding from the spherical shapes?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have to read my Homeowners Assoc. rules again.....I think I might have something I can torment those a$$#*!@$ with!

:getdown: :dance: :getdown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's to funny! :lmao:

But I am not surprised... there are all types in Santa Cruz ~ I would know, I used to hang out there a lot! :silly:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Or, in "There's Something About Mary" it's the "FRANK AND BEANS!" (Although I interpret the BEANS as more breast-like...perhaps it's symbolic of the artist's gender identity issues...

At any rate, at least it's CREATIVE! It takes the concept of spherical topiary to new levels...and it's much funnier than just another boxwood swan!

:roflmao:

Y

yornoc

Originally posted by Sierra39
Or, in "There's Something About Mary" it's the "FRANK AND BEANS!" (Although I interpret the BEANS as more breast-like...perhaps it's symbolic of the artist's gender identity issues...

At any rate, at least it's CREATIVE! It takes the concept of spherical topiary to new levels...and it's much funnier than just another boxwood swan!

:roflmao:

That movie was SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!

watercolor

yeah yeah
OMGOODNESS! I dont watch wrestling...but...while flipping through channels about 5 minutes ago...I see kurt angle...with this like protective headgear....and he looked like...that warren from Something about Mary.....

have you seen my baseball

sorry:blushing:

Just thought I would throw that in there for no apparent reason....sorry...

leaving now