Sulu's Final Frontier: Coming Out

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
rack'm said:
Now we know where this man has gone before......:twitch:
For many years, a network of female Star Trek fans published Kirk-does-Spock fanzines. Now they can have a threesome.

Do women fantasize about watching gay male action in the same way that men fantasize about woman-on-woman action, but won't publicly admit it? I'm sure most male Star Trek fans would readily admit to wanting to see Uhura, Yeoman Rand and Nurse Chapel in a threesome. (And for most of those guys, fantasy is the closest they'll get to intimate relations with a woman. :lol:)

Steve

Enjoying life!
It is no shocker that Sulu is gay. If you ever heard him on Howard Stern, it was obvious.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
rack'm said:

WOW that's a HUGE surprize.. almost as big as the child star form "Who's the Boss" (With Tony Danza) coming out of the closet!!

:sarcasm:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Tonio said:
For many years, a network of female Star Trek fans published Kirk-does-Spock fanzines. Now they can have a threesome.

Do women fantasize about watching gay male action in the same way that men fantasize about woman-on-woman action, but won't publicly admit it? I'm sure most male Star Trek fans would readily admit to wanting to see Uhura, Yeoman Rand and Nurse Chapel in a threesome. (And for most of those guys, fantasy is the closest they'll get to intimate relations with a woman. :lol:)

I've never had that fantasy. I can watch women no problem but seeing two guys on film or elsewhere getting it on is gross to me. I did see a male on male film once on reel to reel it was funny cause the faster you wound it the faster they banged. :lol:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
itsbob said:
WOW that's a HUGE surprize.. almost as big as the child star form "Who's the Boss" (With Tony Danza) coming out of the closet!!

:sarcasm:
I only saw one episode of that show. You're not talking about Alyssa Milano, are you? On that episode, Danza and Judith Light were doing the will-they-or-won't-they routine. It was a lot funnier when Sam and Diane did the routine on Cheers.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Tigerlily said:
I've never had that fantasy. I can watch women no problem but seeing two guys on film or elsewhere getting it on is gross to me. I did see a male on male film once on reel to reel it was funny cause the faster you wound it the faster they banged. :lol:

Hey Tigerlily,
:lmao:
Movie night at my house!

T

tikipirate

Tonio said:
Do you think Sulu got excited every time Kirk said "Captain's Log"?

He loved setting course to Uranus.

(I was wondering how long it would take for this thread to turn ugly.)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
tikipirate said:
He loved setting course to Uranus.

(I was wondering how long it would take for this thread to turn ugly.)

And boldly go where no man has gone before. :jet:

(I'm surprised it took this long, quite honestly. :lmao: )