Witches In The News

rack'm

Jaded
MysticalMom said:
Whats the matter. Is it my typing? :lmao: I REALLY can spell. I just can't type. I figured you all read typonese by now. :whistle:

So, do you believe in what the witches preach?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
rack'm said:
So, do you believe in what the witches preach?

Weird question but Ok. Sure I do. I call myself witch.

I practice my craft seperately from my spirituality. Some practice it as a religion.

My craft is just that. A craft/art/science. It's what I DO. Some witches (Wiccans for instance) practice as a religion. It's what they BELIEVE.

I have been over joyed at how my craft has been accepted in the main stream. Maybe it's BECAUSE I keep religion out of it. Or maybe this world is finally a little more open minded and excepting than it used to be?

No matter what everyone is entiltled to their own ideas, opinions and beliefs. No one should judge or feel threatened. We are all ultimately going to the same end. We are just taking different paths to get there.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Can you help us...

MysticalMom said:
Weird question but Ok. Sure I do. I call myself witch.

I practice my craft seperately from my spirituality. Some practice it as a religion.

My craft is just that. A craft/art/science. It's what I DO. Some witches (Wiccans for instance) practice as a religion. It's what they BELIEVE.

I have been over joyed at how my craft has been accepted in the main stream. Maybe it's BECAUSE I keep religion out of it. Or maybe this world is finally a little more open minded and excepting than it used to be?

No matter what everyone is entiltled to their own ideas, opinions and beliefs. No one should judge or feel threatened. We are all ultimately going to the same end. We are just taking different paths to get there.

...cast a spell on Exxon? They need to be turned into toads or some such.

MysticalMom said:
So what sorta stuff do you do... how do you use your 'craft' in everyday life...:popcorn:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
kwillia said:
So what sorta stuff do you do... how do you use your 'craft' in everyday life...:popcorn:

I use my craft to make a living. I read tarot and tea leaves. I try to stay constantly in tune with nature. I am empathic and use this to feel people out, to know what they want or need from me. There are many ways I use my craft in my everyday life. It has become a natural way of life for me.
Everyone does or practices "Witchcraft" everyday in their life. We all bend and shape things at our will.
Examples: Making a wish as we blow out our birthday candles. Wishing upon a star. Using words (a very powerful tool) or actions to persuade others. To knock on wood. Make the sign of the cross, throw salt over your shoulder, light a candle as a blessing for someone, to change a recipe. Even changing your appearance with special clothes, make up or dying your hair...these are all forms of bending and shaping the energies, things or people around you.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Bustem' Down said:
So you came in here trying to specifically incite controversy?

HUH? Ya lost me I came in to post some articles about Witches In The News. Someone asked ME a question. I answered it.

Is it inciting contoversy? And if it is, WHY?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
rack'm said:
Yet, my question goes unanswered. :ohwell:
Gees...You asked me if I believed what witches preach. Well I have never met a witch who preached to anyone. BUt I answered you.

Are you talking about why I thought your question was weird? Well I thought it weird because witches just don't preach.

I am sorry for the confusion. Lighten up on me a litle. I certainly did NOT intend to offend you. *Sending some "Happy Monday" energy your way*

rack'm

Jaded
MysticalMom said:
Gees...You asked me if I believed what witches preach. Well I have never met a witch who preached to anyone. BUt I answered you.

Are you talking about why I thought your question was weird? Well I thought it weird because witches just don't preach.

I am sorry for the confusion. Lighten up on me a litle. I certainly did NOT intend to offend you. *Sending some "Happy Monday" energy your way*

Lighten up yourself there lady, I'm just asking questions and giving ya a little bit of a razzing.....

Correct you are, I've never known one to preach either, but I was referring to their practices as preachings.

StarCat

MysticalMom said:

Dont mind Rack'm, he just gets nasty when he needs a hug.

Dear rack'm,
You are going to have to settle for a kiss. Please be nice to her, or she might make you impotent.

Your Helpful Friend,
StarCat

Attachments

• hkiss.bmp
    37.4 KB · Views: 92

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
StarCat said:
Dont mind Rack'm, he just gets nasty when he needs a hug.

Dear rack'm,
You are going to have to settle for a kiss. Please be nice to her, or she might make you impotent.

Your Helpful Friend,
StarCat

Hugging and kising rack'm. and *lightening up*

I guess it was just my turn. I feel so inititated now. ~LOL~