$.50 and $.02 worth...

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
The IN DA CLUB star believes human intervention could not have prevented the effects of the hurricane, which killed over a thousand people in the US gulf states in August (05), and sees no point in reprimanding the President for something which was beyond his control.
What kind of radical thought is this?
The really, really scary part is that it was necessary for one the the "urban population leaders" to explain this to the "urban populace!" :frown:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
wmburdette said:
What kind of radical thought is this?
The really, really scary part is that it was necessary for one the the "urban population leaders" to explain this to the "urban populace!" :frown:

Actually, I disagree. If you listened to a lot of interviews from the Lousiana "urban populace", they were blaming their Mayor, their Governor, and their federal representatives for raiding state funds, misuse of funds, etc... instead of ever spending money on the levee problems, etc...

I would say most didn't seem to be falling into the Bush's fault trap. That is just what the MSM and rest of the liberals want you to believe. I listened to a few of the "urban populace" really rip into their officials. Lousiana people know the corruption that has presided over them for decades.