Ladies, Please get plenty of sleep.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Lack Of Sleep Makes You Fat And Stupid

A lack of sleep makes you "fat, stupid and sick", according to German scientists.

Sleep researcher Professor Juergen Zulley from the Regensburg University Hospital in Bavaria said: "It makes you stupid because suffering from sleep deficiency diminishes your memory. Sick, because too little sleep can damage your heart, circulation, stomach and intestines. And fat because while we are sleeping are bodies release a hormone that reduces appetite.

"If the release of this hormone is interrupted because we are not getting a full night's sleep then we quickly feel hungry which causes most people to head straight to the fridge," he said.

He added in order to stay fit and healthy people should regularly have seven hours sleep a night.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:

A lack of sleep makes you "fat, stupid and sick", according to German scientists.

Sleep researcher Professor Juergen Zulley from the Regensburg University Hospital in Bavaria said: "It makes you stupid because suffering from sleep deficiency diminishes your memory. Sick, because too little sleep can damage your heart, circulation, stomach and intestines. And fat because while we are sleeping are bodies release a hormone that reduces appetite.

"If the release of this hormone is interrupted because we are not getting a full night's sleep then we quickly feel hungry which causes most people to head straight to the fridge," he said.

He added in order to stay fit and healthy people should regularly have seven hours sleep a night.

So instead of asking people if they are chubby, will you be asking them if they get enough sleep? :confused:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
So instead of asking people if they are chubby, will you be asking them if they get enough sleep? :confused:
Haven't thought of that.
Very good idea young lady.

Terps

Let me make sure that I get PLENTY of sleep. I dont have any extra brain cells to lose and most certainly no room for extra pounds to put on! Maybe sleep is the ultimate diet? haha I will keep dreaming.

K

Kain99

How timely! I fell for a stupid infommercial this morning and spent 60 bucks on a book about healthy cures. He threw in a free CD about instant weight loss. The FTC sued him for disseminating the information citing that he was intentionally trying to put the drug companies out of business.

I am such a tard. :lol:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
DoWhat said:

Maybe the answer is to eat a bag of cheetos before you go to sleep. :dance: